Application Grityom

Forums Recruitment Recruitment (OPEN) Application Grityom

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lyo02 Lyo02 5 days, 7 hours ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Application Grityom

Hi everyone! 2 or 3 weeks ago, i discovered your BF4 server. I have to admit that I only play on it now. I played a lot with other players in squad play but , I want to play even more in a squadplay axis so I would like to apply in order to become a true member, a true monkey! This way I hope to play BF4 in teamplay even more.

I’m a french player, so I speak english, but speak it like the frog I am, hope you will understand me when I will be talking. My skills are not to bad :1.45 K/D ratio on the server , and in general I have a K/D ratio of 1.2 . I understand well orders and strategy as I played a lot of milsim (principally on ArmA 3). I will probably buy squad one day, but I play a lot of other games, principally FPS and grand-strategy games (Europa Universalis , Hearth of Iron ect…). I also speak Italian, Esperanto and a bit of russian, and obviously English and French (as it is my mother tongue).
I play BF4 at least 2-3 times per week

Origin ID: FRGrityom
Steam ID: Grityom

Profile Photo

Reply To: Application Grityom

Hello and welcome. Don’t worry, we are very used to frog language, there is already a bunch of french people in MG.

Remember to wear MA tags and join our Discord: https://discord.gg/mtEuS5y

Hey there,
quite impressive language knowledge you’ve got there πŸ™‚ How often do you use Esperanto? I’ve never met anyone who speaks it (I don’t either) but I like the idea behind it.

Profile Photo

welcome!
And see you on the battlefield!

Hello and welcome. Don’t worry, we are very used to frog language, there is already a bunch of french people in MG.
Remember to wear MA tags and join our Discord: https://discord.gg/mtEuS5y

I’m learning Esperanto with some friends of mine , but I have never used it elsewhere , sadly.
Thank you all πŸ˜‰

Profile Photo

Goddammit, I hate french people, no way to understand them.

Thumbs down

Profile Photo

Hi there o/

Don’t mind Antoine. He’s noob.

We all are

Profile Photo

hello i ve been played few times with you. good squadmate , u talk in mic and follow orders . for now its positive.
i hope to catch u and play more often, to finish you are polite and nice player.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.