Application Grityom *closed due to inactivity*

Forums Recruitment Recruitment (OPEN) Accepted / Denied Applications Application Grityom *closed due to inactivity*

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Linc 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

Application Grityom *closed due to inactivity*

Hi everyone! 2 or 3 weeks ago, i discovered your BF4 server. I have to admit that I only play on it now. I played a lot with other players in squad play but , I want to play even more in a squadplay axis so I would like to apply in order to become a true member, a true monkey! This way I hope to play BF4 in teamplay even more.

I’m a french player, so I speak english, but speak it like the frog I am, hope you will understand me when I will be talking. My skills are not to bad :1.45 K/D ratio on the server , and in general I have a K/D ratio of 1.2 . I understand well orders and strategy as I played a lot of milsim (principally on ArmA 3). I will probably buy squad one day, but I play a lot of other games, principally FPS and grand-strategy games (Europa Universalis , Hearth of Iron ect…). I also speak Italian, Esperanto and a bit of russian, and obviously English and French (as it is my mother tongue).
I play BF4 at least 2-3 times per week

Origin ID: FRGrityom
Steam ID: Grityom

Profile Photo

Reply To: Application Grityom *closed due to inactivity*

Hello and welcome. Don’t worry, we are very used to frog language, there is already a bunch of french people in MG.

Remember to wear MA tags and join our Discord: https://discord.gg/mtEuS5y

Hey there,
quite impressive language knowledge you’ve got there πŸ™‚ How often do you use Esperanto? I’ve never met anyone who speaks it (I don’t either) but I like the idea behind it.

Profile Photo

welcome!
And see you on the battlefield!

Hello and welcome. Don’t worry, we are very used to frog language, there is already a bunch of french people in MG.
Remember to wear MA tags and join our Discord: https://discord.gg/mtEuS5y

I’m learning Esperanto with some friends of mine , but I have never used it elsewhere , sadly.
Thank you all πŸ˜‰

Profile Photo

Goddammit, I hate french people, no way to understand them.

Thumbs down

Profile Photo

Hi there o/

Don’t mind Antoine. He’s noob.

We all are

Profile Photo

hello i ve been played few times with you. good squadmate , u talk in mic and follow orders . for now its positive.
i hope to catch u and play more often, to finish you are polite and nice player.

Profile Photo

He seems to be active on Discord as well.

Profile Photo

Joined the MonkeyMadness and had some fun with the rest of us. Friendly guy and active on Discord from time to time.

Thumbs up from me!

Profile Photo

Closed due to inactivity. Feel free to apply again.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Application Grityom *closed due to inactivity*’ is closed to new replies.