Application – Mike6919 *ACCEPTED

Forums Recruitment Recruitment (OPEN) Accepted / Denied Applications Application – Mike6919 *ACCEPTED

This topic contains 11 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  aalio 2 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

Application – Mike6919 *ACCEPTED

Good morning monkeys – Rise and Shine

After a long time thinkig, balancing any pros and cons and talking (well, maybe more writing than talking) with Rick for a while, I thought I could try to apply to become a monkey ๐Ÿ˜€

Some may know me from the discord, others donยดt – so let me introduce myself: Iยดm a 21-Year-Old German living in the Southwest of the Republic and playing all kind of games, strategy games (for instance Total War series – btw also quite enjoyed the Warhammer tabletop) Role-playing games (Witcher) but also some First Person Shooter (mainly bf4).

The latter not really good however nevertheless it makes fun playing it with some squad mates & thatยดs how I first came in contact with the monkeys. I accidentally joined your Classic server(no intenion to reopen old wounds – donยดt know if that expression in English exists) and I was impressed by the focus on team play.

If I remeber correctly the first round was on Guilin Peaks, I joined a two-man-squad (Gonzolinus was its squadleader). Shortly after I joined it, the other squad mate left the round and so we played as a small squad quite a while, after maybe the half of the match other monkeys were joining the squad and so I met several of you guys on my first match on the server.Afterwards I added Gonzolinus as my monkey friend to my origin friends list and the server to my favourites

Time flies, I met other monkeys (for example Rick) while playing on your server – my communication over VOIP stayed bad, my aim stayed worse, my K/D stayed the worst however my fun factor skyrocketed. While being bored by loading screens during the bf4 matches I visited your homepage and so discovered the MG discord resulting to get in touch with the “Discord Monkeys”

Maybe some of you guys have questions about me, my non-existing skills or anything else – just go ahead ๐Ÿ™‚ There is no such thing as a stupid question.

See you on the battlefield or on your Discord

Praise the Sun (and the Moon?)
Mike6919

PS: Excuse me, I just realized thatยดs maybe the wrong place to post it

Origin Name: Mike6919 // Discord Name: Mike6919 (creativity was never my strength ๐Ÿ™‚ )

Profile Photo

Reply To: Application – Mike6919 *ACCEPTED

DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED….

Just kidding…accepted ofc. Welcome Mike!

Profile Photo

wow, 22 minutes ’till you were in Mike.
I think you broke a record!
๐Ÿ™‚

Just saw this Mike.
You made my day.
Welcome abroad mate.
As I said before the most important thing is to have fun.

Rick

Congrats man. Tbh I thought you already were a Monkey ๐Ÿ˜‹

Profile Photo

Welcome home Mike!

you’re so fast mike damm, you should play some titanfall 2 and get even faster.

Profile Photo

God darn… ๐Ÿ™‚

Welcome Mike ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you very much for the warm welcome ๐Ÿ™‚

Profile Photo

Another Totalwar-fan, welcome

A huge thanks to you aalio for the welcome wishes

“Another Totalwar-fan”?who is/are the other one(s)? ๐Ÿ™‚
– nevermind – maybe I should use the search function before posting ๐Ÿ˜›

My favourite games from the franchise are “Rome” &”Medieval II”.

Profile Photo

Me ofc XD

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.