Battlefield 1

Forums Games Upcoming Games and News Battlefield 1

This topic contains 195 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by  Crit 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 196 total)
Profile Photo

Reply To: Battlefield 1

You better John, how are you? Not heard from you in a while fella!
x

There is something about BF1 that makes me not enjoy it (as much).

That we have not a server where I could go and more or less reliably enjoy some teamplay is certainly one thing (but as said so many times – why rent a server at this point?). But there is more to it which sometimes even wants me to ragequit (which is a thing that virtually never happens – so it really means something).

I think MarbleDucks video is here on to something and points out some of the things which are so annoying.

Profile Photo

Platoons are finally available, it only took 6 months (admin team get on the case!) πŸ˜€

Spring patch finally added multiple admins for servers too. Game is finally starting to get in a somewhat decent shape. Just a shame it took over 6 months to get here πŸ˜‰

Profile Photo

These DICE fellows are pretty nifty. I bet if they apply themselves, they’ll manage to make a game that’s on par with BF4, given a couple more years.

So, how do you create platoons? Can they be made from the web? Can general status be transferred?

Profile Photo

They are created in game, don’t think you can do it from the BF1 Companion.

Created the platoon on Remi’s authorisation (see how i covered my back there) πŸ˜€

If any of the admin team return to the game i will obviously transfer ownership to them (I think you can do that anywhoo)

EDIT – I used the same description from the BF4 platoon, if it needs adjusting let me know.

Profile Photo

Yeah, you can transfer the general role.

General – This is the highest Platoon rank and there can only be one General in the Platoon at any one time. The creator will initially get this rank, but can transfer it to someone else (which must be done if you want to leave the Platoon). The General has access to everything, including the option to change name, tag, and even disband the Platoon.

Profile Photo

Good find πŸ™‚

Will transfer it to any admin that wants it whenever. Just thought it would be nice to get it running at least. Even if me and Peanut are the only current members πŸ˜€

Bit of a pain that you have to launch the game to manage it, but it’s a start at least

You can also manage it from a phone with companion. They are really making it hard for us.

The hardest part for me was getting the emblem from platoon while not having it in my emblems.

Had to download some extensions for Chrome to manage that one.

Profile Photo

Good shout on the mobile app. Never thought about checking that, bit better than launching the game just for it.

I was lucky, had the MG emblem already there to use πŸ™‚

Profile Photo

..but it’s a start at least

That’s the BF1 slogan, it seems πŸ˜‰

Profile Photo

to find the platoon, it is “Monkey Gamers”

Profile Photo

Oh no

Profile Photo

well, this post sounds silly, but you have to type it completely like that to find it…

πŸ˜›

Profile Photo

Not the reason that I’m saying “oh no” πŸ˜›

d

I’ll join the Platoon Crit. I’ve not been around much recently fellas. Still here tho. I’m pretty much playing BF1 exclusively at the moment

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 196 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.