Destiny 2 proves gamers retarded, and here's how

Forums Games Other Games Destiny 2 proves gamers retarded, and here's how

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  HotChilliPeppers 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Destiny 2 proves gamers retarded, and here's how

So i bought the Destiny 2 Bells and Whistles Edition for PC and by now i have a Hunter & Titan at level 20/260 and a Warlock at 20/220 and while i would love some monkey gamers Fireteam action here are my gripes with this game:

I unlocked Patrol missions and i had a patrol where the mission objective was to travel to a marker and stand there until on the left side of the screen
it said 100%.
It is at this very point where i went deep into myself and asked some serious questions: Who am I, What is the meaning of life, Is there life after death? OFC NOT!!! THE GAME TOLD ME TO STAND IN A PLACE FOR 20 SECONDS AND SAID WELL DONE MATE! WTF IS THIS GAME DESIGN?! Goodness Gracious what have we become.
If you would train a monkey to center the square mission marker on a screen he would be playing Destiny 2. That’s sometimes what D2 feels like. Make sure the 45 degree angled square is in the middle of your screen. I have a slight suspicion that there is still aim assist although “aim smoothing” is turned off.
The game feels so consoley. I do not dare to draw conclusions from this console game and its game design on the console players. I started on SNES and owned N64, Wii and Playstations.

The depth of the classes is comparable to picking a Gwent King or Hearthstone champ.
Im also tempted to send Bungie a Truck of cement for Christmas to fill the plotholes. I think if me and a few others do it, we can fill the chasm that is D2s story. Kickstarter here we come.

The short and sweet upsides:
Music
Really pretty. Like reaaaaaally pretty, you remember that one pretty girl when you were 14 and falling in love for the first time because so pretty? yes that pretty! Once ya fucked it thou …

If you still wanna get some lood, Blizzards superfluous Gamemanager Software ID of mine is: Briansomething. Brian#2186, there. add me if you wanna enjoy its beauty together

Reply To: Destiny 2 proves gamers retarded, and here's how

Really pretty. Like reaaaaaally pretty, you remember that one pretty girl when you were 14 and falling in love for the first time because so pretty? yes that pretty! Once ya fucked it thou …

Thank you Brian, that made my day !!!!!!!!! 😀 😀

Dear Brian,

MGchilli#2697

Looking forward for monkey business in the nightfall/strikes and raid.

May the light be with you.

chilli.

yeh im hooked now.

big update incoming. Should we open a monkey clan?
or join some big d2 clan with lots of players so we get the clan rewards?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.