EVENT(s) – The last Monkey Madness in BF4 – 24th June 18:00 CET PW: mgwar

Forums Games Battlefield 4 EVENT(s) – The last Monkey Madness in BF4 – 24th June 18:00 CET PW: mgwar

This topic contains 20 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Remi 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
Profile Photo

EVENT(s) – The last Monkey Madness in BF4 – 24th June 18:00 CET PW: mgwar

Come and say farewell to our BF4 server…

Since the MG server took a hard hit with the UI update 1-2 months ago, we have decided to shut it down due to low activity/up-time. Server will expire the 27th.

Server will be passworded from 18:00 CET (PW will be revealed the 24th) and from there it will be filled up with different gamemodes and fun.

– Join in whenever you feel like it. Depending on what is going on, you might have to wait a bit (fx. buggy race)
– Join our Discord server for VOIP and if you wanna scream for some Gulf of Oman inf. only.
– Teams are randomized. There will be some balancing if it gets one-sided (only squads will be moved – not individuals, unless they volunteer)

Do you have any suggestions? Maybe you want to arrange a buggy race a knifing contest? Feel free to suggest and arrange!

I will make sure to be around and switch and maintain, hopefully also play a bit.

Profile Photo

Reply To: EVENT(s) – The last Monkey Madness in BF4 – 24th June 18:00 CET PW: mgwar

Maybe @herrakettu wanna arrange a buggy race? 😀

Reply To: EVENT(s) – The last Monkey Madness in BF4 – 24th June 18:00 CET PW: mgwar

I would suggest in a Knife Benzen contest, everyone against Benzen and only Benzen can use guns, First one to steal 5 benzen tags wins

Profile Photo

I will not be able to attend =( Swedish holiday, going away that weekend…

@remi: Sure can do. I try to find today or tomorrow evening some time to figure out a track.

Profile Photo

24th is Midsummer.¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Finns like their Midsummer.

Profile Photo

im too old for festivals, so i will be there

@aalio: I thought every Finn and their grandmother get drunk on midsummer. 😀

So I figured out some tracks for a race:

1. Golmud Railway – car race
Golmud Railway Track

In the end you need to get on the train tracks towards E and jump down to E west of the crane.

2. Silk Road – dirt bike race
Silk Road Track

You really can choose your own way from A to C but cap area of B has to be touched.

3. Guilin Peaks – quad race
Guilin Peaks Track

Something different, no real track but a checkpoint race: E -> F -> C -> B -> D (yes you need to get into the tunnel) -> F -> E.
Each cap-area has to be touched otherwise feel free to find your own way (this is also the reason why there is no video). Can be quite frustrating though (getting stuck a lot of times). Still I love the idea.

Deathrace 2000 modifier: Everyone who is not racing (or recording) gets on track somewhere (they have to be on track, not somewhere on the side). Extra points for the driver who kills a pedestrian, but watch out they are armed (Mares Leg 20x scope).
For the bonus, i thought maybe the driver automatically advances a place for each kill in the results – time bonuses or something like that are impossible to keep track off.

Tell me what you think.

Profile Photo

For more exciting races, people can spread around track and can shoot drivers with RPG’s or some non-guided missiles?

@Mr kettu, i just take my woman to romantic picknick <3

Profile Photo

@herrakettu Silk Road looks good, also gives options for a lot of other stuff. Maybe do a normal race and then a hybrid with a driver + gunner (sniper 20X scope or mares leg).

Maybe add some laps to the Silk Road track as the race might be over quickly.

Profile Photo

@hotchillipeppers some kind of zimbie mode? Could actually be fun 😀

Everybody gets a mediocre gun and one guy is a zombie with knife only. If you get stabbed you’re one as well. Some special rules such as no healing, no explosives etc… how does that sound?

Profile Photo

Looks we kinda got zombie-mode working, so that’s something we can do too on Saturday.

@aalio That sounds like a good plan, hauskaa Juhannusta!

@remi I feel like shorter tracks are better but we can easily make a second lap. Maybe driver seat switch when starting the second lap?

Codriver Mares Leg was good fun last time, should do that again. Alternatively shotguns with Micheal Bay explosive rounds?

Profile Photo

One lap sounds fine too with the extra couple of crazy races in it. If you set up some rules for them, we are ready to go.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.