Fail/Win/Random vids

Forums General Discussion Media Fail/Win/Random vids

This topic contains 588 replies, has 50 voices, and was last updated by  MSFett 4 days, 12 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 589 total)

Reply To: Fail/Win/Random vids

@abraxus @herrakettu Thanks for the kind words guys! 😀 To pull stuff like this off the enemy has to be particular clueless tho! xD Luck is definitely a factor.

Alone against a full squad (scope is love) + cheesy glitching – squad clips

Profile Photo

@remi, I know you’re Danish and all, but wtf is that sound you make at the start of the last video there?

Profile Photo

lol yeah maybe someone can translate that 😀

Profile Photo

The guy in our squad “Mellanbror” or something was next to an enemy. I just panicked and his name came out like “melelelelel”

Profile Photo

You have the best call-outs 😀

Profile Photo

Never had any luck with the pistol before, until I met this oblivious gang

Good times 🙂

To pull stuff like this off the enemy has to be particular clueless tho!

Maybe that is your cheat, dropping all enemies IQ around you to zero. I like to call it the James Bond Cheat.

Me defib vs Benzen knife.

Should have knifed but as Benzen says, a reason why he is so good is because his opponents are not very smart. 😀

Zombie Mode with my little cheeky spot. There is actually not much to see here (literally).

I honestly could not understand why it was so difficult for you to get up there – it was the first thing i tried when server started and i thought it would be to easy – guess i was wrong.
Anyway, it was fucking scary seeing you all down there and me being all alone up there.

Had recorded also the part before sharp shot me down but shadowplay screwed up again.

shadowplay fucked up again

Videos from the MG night. See highlights from the race, zombie mode, 40x scope challenge and the mg rush rounds. (I’m sry for the occasional lag in the vids. Share is not playing nice lately)

Profile Photo

Very nice vids. Edited my Zombie-video, also got a Squad vid from last week.

PUGB SPAM INBOUND:

Some noice teamwork, Duke used as bait, flipping cars and some lucky sprays.

I’m trapped in a house with 4 enemy players. They seem to be completely oblivious… otherwise, I probably would’ve been toast

My squad dies and I’m the only one left and I want revenge… honestly I shouldn’t have survived this long. The enemies were pretty bad.

Profile Photo

No internet for a few days, so played around a bit with some Squad vids.

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 589 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.