Intel Processor Driver problem

Forums General Discussion Hardware & Software Discussion Intel Processor Driver problem

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Remi 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Profile Photo

Intel Processor Driver problem

Hey Guys!!

Coming to the point i recently bought a new Gaming laptop. And i am having problem updating my Intel Processor drivers the one that it has are very outdated and i’m not able to update them. SO I need some help with that. Can someone who is very Good at Software and hardware stuff help me?

my processor = Intel i7 7700HQ

can some send me the latest drivers for this processor via a link ?
i checked the Intel website. but, its really confusing which driver to install. 🙁

thank You
😀

Profile Photo

Reply To: Intel Processor Driver problem

Hi @damon2242

Why do you need to update the drivers? Doesn’t Windows handle such on it’s own now days? I’m assuming you use Windows 10…

Profile Photo

Prosessors dont need any drivers in windows, have you found our Discord yet? everyone is there nowadays. XD join us

Profile Photo

What laptop is it? Give specific model number. From that you should be able to find the company’s driver page.

Profile Photo

Hey Linc 😀 how are you doing mate? yeah! for some reason when i went to the device manager in the control panel settings under processors. It shows me that the driver date is some where in 2009 and i was like how the freak the drivers are so old when the CPU was released in 2017. does windows handle all those things on its own? thanks a lot for your reply 😀

Profile Photo

Aalio wassup? oh :O i will join the Discord Group today itself. I was waiting for my new Laptop to arrive. Old PC was not able to keep up with new titles:D

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.