Monkey gamers server

Forums Games Squad Monkey gamers server

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Remi 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Profile Photo

Monkey gamers server

Would you guys be interested in a squad server ? i will pay for the first tryout month of it, if it dosnt work we just stop it and if it do work we keep on going like with the BF 4 server

Reply To: Monkey gamers server

I’m up for giving it a go. I think it’ll be hard and VERY time consuming but I do like the idea.

Maybe it would be interesting to try different modes like conquest? Is there a smaller mode with fewer flags available? Something that could work when seeding and also work for around 20 players. I imagine that’s the highest number we’re going to see? Around 5-20 players.

What also concerns me is our lack of squad leaders. I don’t really like being one. I feel like it’s more of a chore because usually, it’s hard to get contact with other squad leaders and having to deal with squad members who do not listen. That aside I’m up for doing it on our server if necessary.

Profile Photo

+1

Profile Photo

What also concerns me is our lack of squad leaders. I don’t really like being one. I feel like it’s more of a chore because usually, it’s hard to get contact with other squad leaders and having to deal with squad members who do not listen. That aside I’m up for doing it on our server if necessary.

Lack of squad leaders (we basically have mievec only, as a regular player, maybe krusty if he keeps at it), but also lack of players. In BF4 we usually had enough players that we could have 1+ squads on each team, and manage to keep the game somewhat balanced. In squad we will barely scrape together enough players for a single squad on most nights, so keeping the teams balanced will be out of our hands.

Profile Photo

I will buy the game today, even I had no introduction to the gameplay untill now, because I had no time this weekend πŸ™
But not to buy the game with 50% off would be idiotic …
So there will be one more player to do some teamkills πŸ˜€

To the topic: well, mievec says he will pay the first month, so no risk for us πŸ˜‰ let’see how it works and then decide what we will do after this 4 weeks!

Profile Photo

Don’t get me wrong i know its a long shot with the server, but maybe it will get more people interested in playing the game. And also if we have a server, people will see us more and maybe some people wants to join mg to play squad πŸ˜›

Profile Photo

but maybe it will get more people interested in playing the game. And also if we have a server, people will see us more and maybe some people wants to join mg to play squad πŸ˜›

Yeah, let’s hope for that. I don’t mean to be pissing on the server idea all the time. Better to try it out than not to, in any case.
I might even try to regularly squad lead while it’s up, to try to lessen the pain.

Profile Photo

How is the server popularity for small 40-50 player servers?

I think starting small with small CQ maps (all maps have small vers.), would be a good start.

We might have money already for it (ask aalio). I would prefer g-portal (german server), because I have insane ping issues on other servers…others have this issue too.

Price for 54 slots @ G-Portal is 38 EUR.

EDIT: The negative: Need seeding groups/parties like some of the other communities, if we want the server active. Figure out a start-to-play time and go from there. Might be waste of money if it won’t seed at all.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.