Squad server discussion: [MG] Monkey-Gamers Squadplay

Forums Games Squad Squad server discussion: [MG] Monkey-Gamers Squadplay

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  mievec 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Profile Photo

Squad server discussion: [MG] Monkey-Gamers Squadplay

Have any comments, ideas, feedback or whatever post them here.

Our server is 54 slots infantry only. It has more closer battles than the other 70-80 slots servers and have maps focused on fights in different cities or city areas.

More info and active playerlists here: https://playsquad.online/servers/176.57.153.27/27215/

Reply To: Squad server discussion: [MG] Monkey-Gamers Squadplay

What would you think of an automatic message at the beginning of every game, that Squad leader of squad number 1 is also Team Commander?
This would be for me that the squad leader to create first, is the one that most likely wants it, and has a generally good idea, and if not at least the head over his/her shoulders.
It would help to create a strategy as quickly as possible, in order to move out straight at count down.

Discuss away!!!

Profile Photo

I think that would be the closest we would get to actually having a commander. No guarantee though that SL1 would actually do his job though.

(Also another con, eventhough I’m all for your suggestion: It might further discourage the creation of a first squad. On low playercounts this might mean no squad gets created and the people leave. But this may only be me being pessimistic.)

I Disagree, this would mean that whoever would be brave enough to make the first squad would have to also lead the entire team at any case, in half-sized rounds it already takes a good while to get just one squad, and then you get those who don’t wanna lead any more. And what if other squad leaders don’t agree with Squad 1’s decisions, it just wouldn’t work very well, imo.. but it would be dank in an ‘optimal’ situation, though. This game just simply needs more squad leaders more than anything. Squad leaders should communicate their general/important plans like Logistics, Fobs, Attack/Defend to other squads, as if a mandatory or a rule anyway… Make it a rule. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It might further discourage the creation of a first squad. On low playercounts this might mean no squad gets created and the people leave.

Exactly.

Profile Photo

In addition to what Sam said above, I’d add that on other servers my experience hasn’t consistently been that SL1 is a beacon of shining hope. Sometimes SL1 is the only one who thinks SL1 is the best SL on the team.

Profile Photo

This thing might come as a mod or in some update, i like the idea but i don’t think its good at this time tho

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.