I know that the monkeys now how to play in a squad, but i still want to post this.
When in a squad. ( Especially my squad 😛 )
1. ALWAYS follow orders.
2. Do not question orders, SL often have more info than you do.
3. Do not tell the SL what to do. (You can give him pointers tho. It is hard to keep track of everything happening in the game as a SL) If you don’t like the way the SL is leading the squad, just leave it.
4. Do not spawn in another place than the SL tells you to spawn.
5. Do not what so ever use the last 2 spawns on the rally-point if not told otherwise.
6. If medic kits aren’t taken in a squad, just assume that the SL want to have 2 medics.
7. In the start of a new game. please try to keep quiet. Assume that the SL is talking to other SL’s.
8. In the start of a new game. DO NOT spawn until told otherwise.
9. Try to use as much local voice chat as possible. It helps other team players and keeps the head of the SL a bit more focused.
10. Do not wonder of from pointed objective.
11. And FFS do not nag the medics when you are downed!
I will try to keep this up to date.