4k TV

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
Profile Photo

4k TV

Looking at wanting to buy a new 55in 4k TV, are there any decent deals out there at the minute? What type do you look for in a TV.
What makes a good TV?
Links and suggestions would be awesome o/
Cheers in advance
x

Profile Photo

Reply To: 4k TV

i found this one , not so expensive , because most of them are so, except if u are ready to pay in average 3000euros?

Profile Photo

Looking around £800 for a TV really 🙂
x

Profile Photo

you can have a good LCD tv for this price
look for a samsung or sony
in this average price , they are the best with many option like tv connected …especially samsung

Will you use it for games or only tv/movies?

Profile Photo

Cheers guys 🙂 Just for TV/Movies really
x

Profile Photo

Do you actually watch 4k content? What I would look for in a tv is backlight bleed (if you don’t know what this is don’t look for it or it will bother you for the rest of your life :D), viewing angles and blacks levels.

Profile Photo

Ah… this it, I don’t atm but we are looking at Sky Q so that is the reason I was looking at these. Show me an other option and I may be pursuaded other wise 😉
How long are these 1080’s TV going to last for? I don’t want to buy one of these only for them to be useless in a year or two when then I would have to buy a 4k tv 😉
x

How close are you sitting in front of the TV? With a 55″ screen you should not be able to see a difference between 4k and 1080p from about 2.5 m away. The next big thing seems to be High dynamic range so either way they will always invent something to make the current gen obsolote :p Personally I would go for a good 1080p one as you get better panels and extras for the price you are aiming for.

Profile Photo

the samsung for me, i will choose.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.