A little bit more serious/Looking for a challenge

Forums Important Stuff and Information News & Server Information A little bit more serious/Looking for a challenge

This topic contains 21 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  v1nemAn 3 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
Profile Photo

Reply To: A little bit more serious/Looking for a challenge

I too would be up for bf4 but I don’t think it is worth getting too serious until the big CTE patch in September. The server tick rate is going to be increased to 30 from 10 (CS:GO has a tick rate of 128).
Am I right in thinking that the competitive side of battlefield is 5 vs 5?

Profile Photo

I will make a news post about the ESL team, so we can get people to join it.

Maybe you can use Brian’s server for training? Bump the slots up to 10 players?

so would give it a CS:GO

Terrible!

Couldn’t resist haha.

Its no different to the other Counter Strikes to be honest! Just updated graphics and a slight variation of gameplay!

Worth getting for a tenner or in the steam sale though!

A friend text me on Friday night when I was out playing poker to say CS:GO was on sale for 5.99 so I bought it through my phone. I would have told everyone on here about it if I wasn’t playing poker and the deal wasn’t about to expire in 40 minutes. I must say its more fun than I thought it would be.

Over the last week, i have been watching, reading and playing cs: go. It is way more suited and way tougher than Battlefield. I created a parallel signup thread.
I will manage the CS team, look for a server etc.
Pls post up, who has the game.

This does not mean we cannot create a BF 4 team, if someone will manage it and we have enough players.

Is this topic still on the table?

Have played some matches in GO , the comp scene is fun and it changes the way you play any game.

I remember back in 2000 where Clanbase still was online & searching scrims via mIRC. (MoH:AA) was the game back then for me , epic times.

Be so kind to add me on steam & I gladly play some matches with you guys.

//v1ne

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.