A new mouse

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
Profile Photo

Reply To: A new mouse

My first 500 hours of BF4 were with a Logitech Performance MX mouse, which I guess is best described as a wireless office mouse, I think.

Got the Logitech G502 after that, because it was roughly the same shape, which I was comfy with.

All in all, it’s been going better since the upgrade, but I suspect that is 95% the upgrade in other hw at the same time, adding a lot of screenspace and frames per second.

Just let me know when you want more pro-tips, guys. 😀

Profile Photo

The Mionix NAOS 7000 has a ADNS-3310 sensor. I read that it is pretty good and has no “acceleration or prediction”. I just read about my own mouse (NAOS 3200), and it is has some sort of prediction (helps you stabilize the curser). Tested it in paint and I could make a straight line without a problem. That’s a bit annoying, lol

Profile Photo

Imagine the joy the day all your enemies line up exactly though?

Profile Photo

My first gaming mouse was Logitech G5 Refresh. Fucker lasted 5 years, but the cord gave up.
Then I got the G700, which was wireless. I dunno, I had a thing for wireless stuff back then. Left click started malfunctioning after 2 years, so meh.
I currently have the G502. Very good sensor, a lot of buttons, looks good. What else do you need?

so the G502 is good? I hear a lot of people recommending it. I’ll go ahead and get one of those if so

Profile Photo

I enjoy mine, but then I came from a wireless office mouse 😀
Bought it for the comfort. Seems to do what it’s supposed to, way more buttons than I care to map.

I have the rat 9 wireless gaming mouse. I’ve had 2 with this one now matching my pc in colour.

I know some don’t like wireless but these are superb. Plenty of buttons and settings to use along with it being totally customisable to how you want it to feel. You can adjust width, height or length and come with different grips.

They also hold their price second hand and got £75 on ebay for my old one.

You can change what each button does with some presets that can be changed on the fly. You can also buy replacement parts easily without hunting millions of websites trying to find them.

Profile Photo

I’ve got my Rival a few days ago and already played a few hours.
Especially because I came from a wireless office mouse too, I really like it. It has nearly no delay and is very precise and it feels like my aim really improved. And it also has that rubber on the side that has a really good grip (althought i should wear off fast) and that fancy backlight <3.

Thanks for your help guys 🙂

Sooooo, after fixing one issue, another came up that made me not play yesterday’s LOD. My mouse gave up.
And after reading some of the suggestions, I got this one
Sharkoon Fireglider http://www.sharkoon.com/product/1692/08599#desc

Although Casper found a new mouse, I want to share my opinion and experience about my new mouse.

I never had a mouse that I really liked in regard on the fit to my hand. I tend to cramp my hand in the heat of the battle and also when working a little longer on CAD and so on. So, my main focus this time actually was on the form of the mouse.

So, after quite a search, I found this thing: Decus by speedlink .
First impression: Damn, that’s one huge mouse.
It offers a place for every finger and has – next to the mouse wheel and the two mouse buttons – four buttons. Two at the side (thump operated), one next to the left mouse button and one under the mouse wheel. Aaand you can change the colour of the lights.
But it’s form is like heaven 😀 On the other hand (ha-ha), I’m quite sure that there are not lot of people who find this mouse comfy. Due to the design it allows not a wide spectrum of hand- and fingerforms I’d say. And also different grips (palm- and claw grip) are not possible because your fingers are all hold in their place and putting them somewhere else feels.. strange.

Potato-quality picture with hand as scale:

Profile Photo

i have 3 mouses: G9 logithec
NOVA slider x400 and the last one (thx to Korbichon) G402 logitec.
i love these 3 Tools. maybe i prefer the one from NOVA , it looks like your helen , and i think Decus copied NOVA.

Hi ,
All these logitech,razer etc in my opinion shitty things.I’m try it all.
Best mouse in the world:
http://mionix.net/mice/
I have AVIOR 8200 and Ensis 320 (surface) .Fantastic sensetives and sharpness! Luxury quality.
Also im try very good mice http://qpad.com/products/mice/5K-LE/
Its very good for big hands like Gonzo (lol), but not for me .But its also great mice.
Uther its wastage in my opinion.
BR.G_G

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.