A new problem

Forums General Discussion Help & Support A new problem

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Lauri455 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

A new problem

Computer crashed the other day, wasn’t even playing BF4, when I went to join a new game it just said “joining server” and sat there doing nothing.
So attempted repair, origin says “Queued”. But does nothing. Uninstall BF4 entirely. Still queued. Uninstalled origin and everything with it. Still queued.
Any one got any ideas?
Running disk check ect but at this rate it’s just refusing to install or do anything. Every other origin game works fine besides this and I’m stumped…

Profile Photo

Reply To: A new problem

I am stuck in queue myself sometimes, but rejoin fixes that usually.
Maybe try and give Origin and BF4 admin rights …

Quick question. Are you using Geforce Experience? If yes then check if you have beta version of it. For some reason Shadowplay Beta doesn’t let BF4 to start.

Profile Photo

Had the same problem yesterday. What I had to do was go into offline mode, then cancel the repair, uninstall Origin and reinstall. Fixed it for me at least

yeh that queueing thing can be a pain and buggy. when that happened to me i did the following: logged off, relogged origin, relogged battlelog and tried again. If your game still will not start you might wanna consult EA forums.

Profile Photo

Check Details tab in Task Manager if bf4.exe is running. If it is and you can’t end it (access denied error), persists after reboot, removing the file itself doesn’t help either, look up a process unlocker.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.