I have been noticing that my phone’s battery life has become pretty horrible lately. I would be interested to hear your tips/suggestion how to prolong the battery life.
I’m currently using an LG G4 with the stock Android 6.0 installed. (probably using a custom OS would help, but which one?)
Here is a quick info which things I am already doing:
- Turning off wifi/bluetooth/nfc/gps when not needed
- Setting the screen brightness as low as possible while still being usable
- Using manual screen brightness
- Using Greenify (App)
- Switching to flight mode when in an area without cell reception
- Disabling Sync for everything not needed.
Any suggestions are appreciated 🙂