Application – AttilaTheOrk *DENIED

Forums Recruitment Recruitment (OPEN) Accepted / Denied Applications Application – AttilaTheOrk *DENIED

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

Application – AttilaTheOrk *DENIED

Hey I am Attila The Ork
I play battlefield but not too much because of studying
but i pretty much clicked 100 hours in the game . I’m not that experienced player (0.73 K.D ratio) but i love playing the objective and on teamspeak
I would like to join here because i like to get more experienced . meet some friends . and more importantly , Have fun !
if you want a specific details about me here it is :

Name : Attila The Ork
Work : still a student
Favorite games : battlefield 4 – Total War Attila

Reply To: Application – AttilaTheOrk *DENIED

I dont want to offend you ,but age less than 18. In my opinion , we need more mature guys.
Just my opinion.

Played with him and have to say: I have no problem with him being not mature at all! He was listening to squadorders and also took the lead when I asked (which a lot of guys don’t like). He uses ingame voip and tries his best.
So I think he is mature enough for us!

Thumbs up from my side.

Welcome Attila 😀
Tell us more about yourself: what are your hobbies, what exactly are you studying?
Don’t forget to put on your MA tags, and ask MGs to make room in their squad for you, so that you can learn what it means to be part of the monkeys.
Read carefully this topic: https://www.monkey-gamers.com/forums/topic/readthisfirst/
And have fun 😀

Profile Photo

Played with him and have to say: I have no problem with him being not mature at all! He was listening to squadorders and also took the lead when I asked (which a lot of guys don’t like). He uses ingame voip and tries his best.<br>
So I think he is mature enough for us!

Thumbs up from my side.

I don’t really see age on its own as an issue either, as long as they behave like adults 🙂 Same goes for Damon and Mats.
Only potential issue is that with Sheppy being on the register, we might not be legally allowed to have them on mumble with him.

Hey Guys !!<br>
Hey Welcome to the forums bro. Wish you all the best for your application.

Damon?

Thanks . hope to play with you again ?

Welcome Attila ?<br>
Tell us more about yourself: what are your hobbies, what exactly are you studying?<br>
Don’t forget to put on your MA tags, and ask MGs to make room in their squad for you, so that you can learn what it means to be part of the monkeys.<br>
Read carefully this topic: https://www.monkey-gamers.com/forums/topic/readthisfirst/<br>
And have fun ?

I don’t have a lot of hobbies but mainly reading history books , playing video games (especially strategy games like Total War) and if possible swimming
I’m studying in high school second year . i still have this year and the next one , working my best to get the best grades to enter university , which will be a problem for me to keep up in the forums and the server , just to be clear about that .

I dont want to offend you ,but age less than 18. In my opinion , we need more mature guys.<br>
Just my opinion.

If my age is a problem then i have no problem with that .
I try to be mature and not to hurt anybody in any way and try to be friendly and helpful .
but I appreciate you guys trying to not pick everybody to your team for your server and your reputation and I respect that .
If you don’t see me meeting the requirements than as long as I can play with you guys and interact with you in the forums and server , I have no problems and I respect your opinion 🙂

Profile Photo

Age shouldn’t be a problem, it’s how you act. I haven’t played with you yet, but I don’t think people should look at the 16 number and give it that much importance, we should “judge” you for how you play and interact with others.

Profile Photo

Played with you a little bit today. You did ok in the squad, but always spawn on the squadleader and hold your spawn – have some patience, wait a little bit and spawn on SL. Squadleader is the guy with great ideas, so you follow him, even though they might be really stupid sometimes.

Active on voip and gave good information, but sometimes you said some stuff that was not near me at all, and it confuses the squad most of the times. So stick with SL and you should do fine!

Played with you a little bit today. You did ok in the squad, but always spawn on the squadleader and hold your spawn – have some patience, wait a little bit and spawn on SL. Squadleader is the guy with great ideas, so you follow him, even though they might be really stupid sometimes.

Active on voip and gave good information, but sometimes you said some stuff that was not near me at all, and it confuses the squad most of the times. So stick with SL and you should do fine!

thank you for your notes . I will take them to get better next time 🙂

Profile Photo

Squadleader is the guy with great ideas, so you follow him, even though they might be really stupid sometimes.

😀

So I had quite a few games with you and I don’t have a bad word to say.
You spawned on me, you were following orders, used VoIP, gave precise informations.. And you also did a very good job as a SL! You took the lead without hesitation and made good decisions on which flag we should cap, defend etc. Really enjoyed being a SM in your squad.

And IMO age doesn’t matter.

Soo.. A thumps up from me.

Bump, anyone seen Attila lately?
If so, please post comments here.

@attilatheork If you play with MGs, and don’t see comments on this forum topic, ask them to post 😀

Bump, anyone seen Attila lately?<br>
If so, please post comments here.<br>
@attilatheork If you play with MGs, and don’t see comments on this forum topic, ask them to post ?

sorry . I was busy lately with the beginning of the school 2nd term and i didn’t have time to neither enter the forums nor playing battlefield and i might not be able to be online for a while i can only be able to play on the weekend (Thursday, Friday,maybe Saturday) . but i apologize for not saying this all thins time .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.