Application – JurijPietrowicz *Accepted*

Forums Recruitment Recruitment (OPEN) Accepted / Denied Applications Application – JurijPietrowicz *Accepted*

This topic contains 32 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  kohanka 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

Application – JurijPietrowicz *Accepted*

After Battlefield 5 leaks, time has come for me to apply to MG squad.

You may recognize me from server. If you see someone with [MTim] tag it’s probably me as I’m the last active member of MasUo Team (everyone left for MG). That’s one of the reasons I want to join you. And I love to play with you.
I know how to use Vo-IP and defib people with more than 20% hp. <<rare qualities

I’m looking forward to being part of this community and maybe finding some new friends 😉

BIO: My name is Aleksander. I’m 21. I live in Poland. I study computer science. I love technology and games.

Battlelog | Steam | How to pronounce my nickname

Profile Photo

Reply To: Application – JurijPietrowicz *Accepted*

POLISH TAKEOVEEEEEEEEER.

Sorry guys.

Profile Photo

God dammit, I didn’t even launch my first rocket in Factorio and now I have to play BF4 again :s

I hate playing with other poles. ctrl for mumble, alt for VOIP, skype with my fiance, 3 different languages in one time, gosh…

Welcome aboard Juri 🙂 and yes, polish takeover :)))

Profile Photo

Being 100% unbiased, objective and that kinda stuff, I hereby give my +1 to the FNG. He was leading the squad today and he did a very good job.

Profile Photo

Notice you in the mornings seeding the server AFK. Love it. Good luck with your appppplication 😀

I’m here all alone ;_;

Profile Photo

Awwwww. Was thinking about posting, but I forgot. We had a longer gaming session together some days ago. I think you were in a squad with me, Krusty and couple of other MGs. We had some good games and sticked together. But I’m disappointed that you did not kill that sniper I pointed out on Sunken. 😉

Anyway, keep up the good work.

He know how to use soflam, he know hot to win with giving orders, he know how to press “alt” to talk, or “V” on mumble 🙂
Just end this topic and gib him MG tag, he deserved for it yet

Profile Photo

Had a couple of games with you and kohanka this weekend. Good games, though you could perhaps voip a bit more. Though I guess if you were also on mumble at the time, it can get a bit much with both.

Profile Photo

Still a good squad member and shot, still a bit quiet.

He lead today, and it went just fine. He talked just enough. Oke from me.

Profile Photo

I had fun lazing targets on Paracel Storm E flag for Jurij, got clear reports where are the targets (couldn’t see much because THANKS DICE FOR THAT AWFUL SUN) aaaand we lost the round.

Also he’s my Linux guru.

very nice impressions after some rounds with you.good luck!

Profile Photo

Jurij lead the squad for a few rounds yesterday, and did well. Could still speak a bit more, of course, but I still had a good time.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.