Application peanut *accepted*

Forums Recruitment Recruitment (OPEN) Accepted / Denied Applications Application peanut *accepted*

This topic contains 29 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  becky 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
Profile Photo

Reply To: Application peanut *accepted*

If you break my rig youd deffently get no dinner crit for the forseeable future 🙂

The nut

Profile Photo

Played with a lot of mg’s over the last couple of weeks enjoyed the games but the nice comments on my application seem to not be arriving *cries* ?

Nut x

You know she has a good point. Don’t be lazy and write something into application!

Profile Photo

Personally I’ve only played a game or two with her, but she’s been on IRC a ton, and took part in the quad race yesterday, so that’s definitely a plus 🙂

Profile Photo

Played with a lot of mg’s over the last couple of weeks enjoyed the games but the nice comments on my application seem to not be arriving

Think it’s time someone laid down the law of the land on this application, so I’ll take on the heavy burden…
@peanut you’re a terrible player, and I’m pretty sure you could hit a barn if you tried.
Your map awareness is just about non-existent, and you keep getting in the way most of the time.
Now, that being said, I’ve had an absolute blast playing with you (and Crit).
You are funny and you contribute to the gaming experience like, well… no other (see above 🙂 ).
You try really hard to stick to the squad and do what is expected – and that boils down to supporting your squad and going for the objectives.
I’d like nothing more than to have you join the MG!
Edit: typo

Profile Photo

Lol at binker you know me already lol games I’ve played with you have been brill and a giggle sorry about the horrendous team kill but In my defence I’ve improved a lot since bf3 days as used to run round looking at the floor,i am improving very very slowly.?I do however blame my gaming teacher on lack of improvement you can all guess who that is ? Hopefully will get to play more now unfortunately crit has to be fed and looked after and our baby has decided to start teething so has needed mummy lol,

Nut x

Profile Photo

Babies teething. Oh, the pain – and I’m not talking about the babies…. I’ve got three kids so I know a little something about that.

Profile Photo

Echo what Binker said. Terrible, terrible player (oh so bad ^_^) although I did see you get a kill once – might not have been on purpose but every kill counts!

Nevertheless, follows orders, happy to distribute meds, keeps up with the squad, weighs down crit’s quad bike so he can’t win races, friendly to everyone, nothing bad to say – definitely one of us.

Keeps crit in check too, can’t be a bad thing 🙂

Profile Photo

Here’s a comment for you.

Accepted.

Profile Photo

Congrats Peanut 😀

Profile Photo

Yay, congrats 🙂

Profile Photo

oh…my…god

what have you done? 😀 😀 😀

Profile Photo

thanks all glad to finally get my mg tags.
why am i getting picked on at least you all understand why im called peanut 🙂 lol,
i know im a bad shooter but least i can now get kills even if only a few.
looking forward too many more games with you guys even if i do get picked on lol.
Crit i think you forgot the congrats wife bit in your last post

Nut x

Congrats Nut.

I haven’t been a round for a while due to various commitments, but I look forward to playing with you 🙂

Enjoy those well earned tags 🙂

Profile Photo

Thanks Chris look forward to meeting you on the battlefield.

Nut x

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.