Application – szklaniec (accepted)

Forums Recruitment Recruitment (OPEN) Accepted / Denied Applications Application – szklaniec (accepted)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Gonzolinus 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

Application – szklaniec (accepted)

It’s been a while since I had to write an application for anything. These days most things you can simply buy. This is not one of them. This is about me figuring out if I have what it takes to become a true Monkey. I’ve been hanging around, playing mostly BF4, rarely BF1 (sorry EA, but thanks no) and lately a bit of Squad. When possible, I squad up with people who know what the mic and headphones are for. When not, I’m sad and I go to read books, while thinking about terrible qualities of the modern society.

Few words about my skills. Sometimes I manage to shoot and even hit targets. On a good day, these are not friendly ones. My terrible aim is matched only by my complete lack of humor and non-existent ability to deliver punch lines. On the positive side, I have seen the mysterious Book of Benzen Trivia and I’m already aware that you need to quickly get out of spawncamp channel if Sheppy is online and your family is around.

I’m from Poland. I like good beer, good wine, good brandy and definitely good company. Also, volleyball and biking. I don’t like bad beer, bad wine, bad brandy, assholes, racism, politicians, public opinion and my ISP (for most of the time). Because I’m old and grumpy and I remember the times when internet was not around and computers were the size of a room. I earn my pay by being what I consider rather thorough than briliiant software developer.

So, there you go. Cheers.

Reply To: Application – szklaniec (accepted)

This guy has already fully integrated with the mg’s he almost deserves the tags already, see you in squad / battlefield soon.

lol I thought he was already an MG.

Hello Mr. Szklaniec!
Good to see your application here.
I really can’t say anything here maybe why did this last this much:) .
No question that the glory will come soon.

Rick

Profile Photo

Hey Szklaniec!

Nothing more to say!

+1 from me! Even if I have problems to speak your nick-name! πŸ˜€

+1

He’s in kurwasquad, nough said.

Profile Photo

^ Not sure if that is good thing -.-

Profile Photo

Active on discord, have played a couple games with you and it works fine (mievec winz tho πŸ˜‰ ) the only problem i have is how to pronounce you name πŸ˜€

I have only played a few games of Squad with Szlaniec but so far I really like your attitude.
You seem to be team play focused and I have the feeling you’re giving your best even when the situation in Squad is dire and hopeless πŸ˜€ You still managed to have fun and be relaxed about it. (Something a saltmaker like me adore)

As people has said before: You’re very active on discord and you’re already an integrated part of our community (You acquire BOTH the dark Kurwa side and the good side). I actually ALSO thought you were MG already πŸ˜›

Uh and about the terrrible aim and stuff. Don’t worry! I value good team play and nice cooperative and talkative people way more.

+1 for good humor and thumbs up πŸ˜€

Profile Photo

for me it is “schklaniΓ€x”, sounds ok! πŸ˜€

Alright, i found a sollution

From me it is totally a yes (:

Played with you BF, only recall good stuff – following orders, switching class if needed etc.

You are really active on Discord, even joined us on this stupid faceApp stuff & posted your results πŸ˜€

Nothing more to say, except that you are totally MG-tag worthy imo (:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.