Application – Tigerfliege *ACCEPTED

Forums Recruitment Recruitment (OPEN) Accepted / Denied Applications Application – Tigerfliege *ACCEPTED

• This topic has 43 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by becky.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)

Application – Tigerfliege *ACCEPTED

Hi

My in-game name is “Tigerfliege”, I’m a 20 years old student of computer science, who lives in Switzerland. I have played a lot on your BF4 server lately and I just love the team oriented gameplay. I would like to join your community, because this way of playing Battlefield (the way it is meant to be played) is exactly what I am looking for. Whenever I join your server I just hope to find one of your squads to play with VoIP, without that Battlefield just is not as fun anymore. I have not always been playing Battlefield, my shooter skills grew up in Call of Duty, but soon realized that Battlefield and proper teamplay is more my style.

I just saw you also have a forum, I will look into that as well. I am a tech-savy kind of person (yeah, computers and stuff), so expect only posts about that.

I hope to meet you on the battlefield. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Profile Photo

Reply To: Application – Tigerfliege *ACCEPTED

Hello and welcome to the forums!

Profile Photo

Hello, welcome and good luck with your application.

Profile Photo

Played with you yesterday evening. No bad words from here. You did your best as SL and weren’t scared to take the lead. WP afterall! Keep up the good work.

Hello and welcome Tigerfliege!

If you haven’t donw yet reading this is your first task as applicant.

Good luck with your application and cu on the battlefield.

Profile Photo

Had a game with you some days ago. It was a bit late, so most of the squad did not really follow you, or we were stuck in vehicles. Was a pretty rough round on Zavod. But you had a positive attitude, active on voip and gave good orders.

Keep up the good work and good luck with your application.

Profile Photo

Several rounds,

Good news!

All round good player, understands VOIP, leadership, tactics and me! the noob 🙂
Can keep a squad and question the lone sniper???

Well done!
Thumbs up.

RADA

ANOTHER SWISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRIMA!!
Anyway, welcome and have fun.
Played a game against, and a game with you today. First impressions are good, thumbs will be moved on a next session :mrgreen: Aufwiederluege!

Profile Photo

Had some rounds rounds with Tiger today and had an overall good time. Some tremendous wins, some crushing losses. Squad kept together nicely, he led well, he followed well. Good on voip too, thumbs up from me.

Also played in squad with you for the first time yesterday.

Great squad leading with clear and precise voip. Sticking with the squad and also doing some fine killing and often on the top of the scoreboard! Even when our team didn’t help us one bit and we got raped you managed to keep cool and do some flanks n’ stuff which is cool. I feel like you have a good game sense as well knowing when to fall back and when to push up. You’re also playing a lot at the moment which is awesome 😉 Always nice to have the server filled up with teamplayers.
Now be more active on the forum and you would be well worth the MG tags in my book 😀

Big thumbs up from me.

Thank you all for your replies. I had lots of fun playing last night! I’m looking forward for some more rounds!

Hi @tigerfliege! Not much activity in your application but I have seen you have been on server 2 days ago. When on server make sure you end up in a squad with MGs (ask them, they should squad up with you) and remind them to write something in your application to move the process forward.

Also be more active in the community – i see only 2 posts in forum. MG is not only about playing Battlefield.

Hi @herra_kettu, thanks for reminding me. I always play with MGs when I am playing battlefield. I will remind them to actually write something next time I play with them.
Can I really just write anything in the forum (since I am not an actual member)? I thought I should only members are allowed to do that. Apparently I was wrong. I will write something whenever I find something interesting 🙂

Forums are open to anyone, MGs, MAs, Friends, whoever (but that should have been clear from this).

We have a private section for all the gossip too. 😉

Great! Yes, I did read it through before, but didn’t notice that. Anyway, problem solved 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.