aVeng3ance

Forums Recruitment Recruitment (OPEN) aVeng3ance

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Linc 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

aVeng3ance

Hi all!

Been playing a bunch of CSGO with Brian, mievec, Duke and a few others. Also played some Apex with Buiscki (who I think is hilarious). Also played with TunaTrunks for aaaages in CSGO and PUBG.

Got suggested to join up, so thought why not 🙂

Cheers,
Vengie 😉

Reply To: aVeng3ance

Look, it followed me home. Can we keep it?

In all seriousness, I don’t comment on these things, because I generally don’t have much interest. With that said, my opinion is that Vengeance is awesome. He’s friendly, collaborative, well-minded and respectful of others. He will debate you on any position you take with respect and attentiveness and an invested interest in your thoughts and reasons.
His jokes are always inclusive rather than at the expense of others, whether or not they are present. He favours promoting the fun experience rather than bashing his teammates for mistakes made in game. In short, any game you might play that include Vengeance will be the better for it. You might win less, but you’ll have more fun doing it. I can not overstate my recommendation, he’s just an all around good person and a nice dude.

Profile Photo

He favours promoting the fun experience rather than bashing his teammates for mistakes made in game.

..but even as he ignores the spirit of the game, he’s still allowed to play CSGO?

Now that avengeance and buiscki both filled their mouths with each others creamy semen, here is my checklist:

racist: check
does not care about hockey: check
gives me free stuff: not yet

also since karl isnt around that much i got a spot open for a new best english friend. If i could call you Carl so i dont have to adapt to something new that would be nice.

So far i approve

Total cunt, i say. Wont listen in cs, all around bad jokes and plays with buiscki. So I APPROVE. Anyone who is willing to play with buiscki is MG material.

Profile Photo

MGs welcoming culture on display once again.
Based on my one round of CS with you I can say with full confidence and committment that you seem like a good fit.

Profile Photo

i think this dudes is my new fanclub, so for so good 😉

Profile Photo

so why isn’t he yet MA in discord?

Profile Photo

Hello and welcome!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.