Bad / Banned Players

Forums Games Battlefield 4 Bad / Banned Players

This topic contains 382 replies, has 58 voices, and was last updated by  Selwe 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 377 total)
Profile Photo

Reply To: Bad / Banned Players

I have received many complaints from our members about you both.
Earlier this week i kicked you by request many times, but you didn’t
change your behaviour. We don’t need that type of thing on the server and we are
trying to keep it friendly place for all, even for noobs.

http://bf4.monkey-gamers.com/index.php?p=chat&cp=1&r=logDate&o=DESC&sid=1&q=Sgt_Bacher
http://bf4.monkey-gamers.com/index.php?p=chat&cp=1&r=logDate&o=DESC&sid=1&q=Sgt_Engels

Profile Photo

d

NEXT

That was weeks ago.
If you ban people because of messages they wrote during the game, you have to ban the whole server…

Its a bit funny, that Engels and me receive a ban right at the moment, we are far in front in the winning team and without any warning.

I dont understand what the problem was this time.

Last time, which was not earlier this week as you wrote by the way, we provoked you so I understand the kick (also without a warning).

All I did was reporting one player because he didnt have a rank what looks like a obvious cheat to me.

Profile Photo

02:22 Jul 2, 2016 Sgt_Bacher lucky asshole
02:22 Jul 2, 2016 Sgt_Bacher FU morron
00:53 Jul 2, 2016 Sgt_Bacher fuck off noob
02:47 Jul 1, 2016 Sgt_Bacher fucking idiots
02:47 Jul 1, 2016 Sgt_Bacher why dont you fucking spread out and capture??????
01:31 Jul 1, 2016 Sgt_Bacher turn your hack off and play fair morons
01:22 Jul 1, 2016 Sgt_Bacher fucking hacker won
01:22 Jul 1, 2016 Sgt_Bacher just fu
01:14 Jul 1, 2016 Sgt_Bacher fuck you
10:30 Jun 24, 2016 Sgt_Bacher fuck off sheep
10:19 Jun 24, 2016 Sgt_Bacher you fucking dumbass

A very small selection from your chat log.

Constant torrent of abuse, swearing and insults.

Can totally see why you were banned, hope it stays!

Profile Photo

Yes, keep telling yourself and your friend that you got banned, because you were on the winning team.

Fuck me. It’s players like you two, who are the worst out there. Can’t even look themselves in the mirror and say: “Okay, I like this place and maybe I should not go around and call people: “faggot”, “hurensohn”, “gay”, “idiot”, “fucking noob” etc. etc. etc.”

Just to make one thing clear, I do NOT want to get unbanned, I dont need your server.

I just want to know why I got banned because the “reasons” you are giving me here are useless.
Every single player has bad days sometimes and is playing angry so if you ban people because they just write in the chat, you have to ban nearly the whole server.

I didnt do any trolling, hacking or other stuff like that and got banned. Its unbelievable that you ban player just because they write and without a single warning while cheater and hacker and troller can do whatever they want as long as they dont say a word.

Profile Photo

;_;

Profile Photo

I think in updated rules there’s a rule for not being a dick, besides there’s no insulting rule visible during the loading screen.
If you want to insult people just bugger off and play on Metro 24/7 like every jackass and asshole.

keep going, keep going

Profile Photo

If you ask me (and I know you do not.. still), it is all about respect and maturity. Respect you should know. If you continue to grow up and get older one day you will find out what maturity is. It´s kind of hard to explain. Mature people do understand it however. I believe in you :9

Profile Photo

Everybody has bad days, everybody has angry days, how you deal with them is what counts. Raging, swearing and throwing insults around is not the right way to deal with them.

I have seen Vlad1vostok placing a spawn beacon like this:

Glitch or acceptable behaviour? It’s not the first time i see him using spawn beacon glitch on locker.

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 377 total)

The topic ‘Bad / Banned Players’ is closed to new replies.