Bad / Banned Players

Forums Games Battlefield 4 Bad / Banned Players

This topic contains 382 replies, has 58 voices, and was last updated by  Selwe 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 377 total)
Profile Photo

Reply To: Bad / Banned Players

Crit has something like 1400-1500 SPM?

Cheatetrttrrrt

I average 1500-2500 spm on lockers. And it is somewhat easy on some other maps too if you use 100% or 200% boost. And then there is double xp weeks too.

Profile Photo

You’re a known haxxor, remi, so that proves nothing.

Profile Photo

You see, in this world there’s two kinds of people, my friend: those with haxx hider and those who got bann.

Profile Photo

Profile Photo

Cheatetrttrrrt

I average 1500-2500 spm on lockers. And it is somewhat easy on some other maps too if you use 100% or 200% boost. And then there is double xp weeks too.

My SPM has sat around 1300 for most of BF4, my playstyle is very agressive though and the flag capture points increse a while back helped a lot. I managed that on playing all the maps in mixed rotations (like our server) not just spaming locker or metro. So over 2000 would be easily attainable if your pushing your SPM stat.

I will never have the time to pump 1000+ hours into a games life cycle so if i want to hit max rank the SPM stat is my friend 😀 . Averaging around 500/600 hours per BF game life cycle i have to get the damn thing high 😀

Profile Photo

Cheatetrttrrrt

My SPM has sat around 1300 for most of BF4, my playstyle is very agressive though and the flag capture points increse a while back helped a lot. I managed that on playing all the maps in mixed rotations (like our server) not just spaming locker or metro. So over 2000 would be easily attainable if your pushing your SPM stat.

I will never have the time to pump 1000+ hours into a games life cycle so if i want to hit max rank the SPM stat is my friend 🙂 . Averaging around 500/600 hours per BF game life cycle i have to get the damn thing high 🙂

Profile Photo

Cheatetrttrrrt

That would mean that you’d have to have 30k+ for a 20 minute match.
Looking at your reports over here (sry for uberstalking) it doesnt seem like it – http://bf4stats.com/pc/remiflop/reports

There’s a difference between battlelog spm and bf4stats spm as battlelog will include medals and exp boosts and stuff like that while bf4stats wont.

What I’m talking about here in Vito guys case is his bf4stats SPM.

EDIT: Actually, I think that I’m the one in wrong here regarding how SPM works on bf4stats, apologies.

Profile Photo

Don’t use me as example, I’m a server seeder 😛

Woooo, free WiFi at this restaurant

Profile Photo

He got spectated on DEFR server on their official server and they banned him. That probably helped alot in banning from our server..

He killed my squad a couple times through smoke the other day, a bit to accurately to “just be spraying”..

Profile Photo

Sure he wasn’t just shooting at hitmarkers and lasers?

How about this guy:
Dedicated_eSport , also known as xVelas it seems..

https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/dedicated_eSport#toc-current-bf4-battlelog-stats

https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/xVelas
http://metabans.com/search/xVelas

Is he just that good? (I mean you can be lucky and bunny hop around a corner with your sniper rifle and headshot me even though it is pitchdark…) Orrrr is he just cheating his ass off?

Profile Photo

Alright. Things sorted out. Added that Dedicated_eSport to the banlist and some other guy . ^^

that heli kills…. wtf, stable weapon all the time and kills behind trees, WOW!!!

I couldn’t help but notice that some parts of this thread are missing?

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 377 total)

The topic ‘Bad / Banned Players’ is closed to new replies.