Basic Training Revisited

Forums Games Battlefield 4 Basic Training Revisited

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)

Reply To: Basic Training Revisited

Just point on the medic revive perk. I prefer to have the time it takes to charge up to 100%. It gives you the required time to judge whether it is safe to do the charge or not. I may get the odd one wrong but if I do revive you, you will have a chance of getting out or away.

The ones that do the 20% charge are the ones that drive me insane. This is usually because it’s a hot situation in which case you will probably die anyway. Add that to the fact it now takes time for you to start healing from a medipack, means you wont stand much of a chance.

Profile Photo

The ones that do the 20% charge are the ones that drive me insane. This is usually because it’s a hot situation in which case you will probably die anyway. Add that to the fact it now takes time for you to start healing from a medipack, means you wont stand much of a chance.

I will soon directly kick out of my squad those who revive me with 20%, I can’t remember the last time I revive someone with less that 95% of his HP, and god I always do more than 25% revive of the team. And if Remi isn’t around, i’ll kick off the server those who reply ” dont accept if not happy”.

The combat medic perk should be an out of question thing when we’re 3-4 Mg in a squad. Please Rem, add this !

I agree with you Antoine.
Mostly I play as a medic and I don’t do the shitty 20% revive (very rarely, if there is no fight around and there is no time to upload the equipment).

Surely the defib-upgrade is the best Squad-upgrade to have. I always use it as medic.

But sure sometimes I clear the area – revive 20% and put down the medpack (small one) It´s better than beeing dead right? So be happy about the 20%…

Profile Photo

Surely the defib-upgrade is the best Squad-upgrade to have. I always use it as medic.

But sure sometimes I clear the area – revive 20% and put down the medpack (small one) It´s better than beeing dead right? So be happy about the 20%…

I agree. There’s really nothing to lose, you don’t lose extra tickets. Sometimes i revive people on 20 just to have a distraction for the enemy and peek him when he’s shooting at the revived guy. totally legitimate in my opinion. If I have time i will always revive 100% but there are so many situations where it’s not possible or optimal to do so.

Profile Photo

I’d say the guy shooting at the revived person has killed him faster than you can switch to your primary weapon. Unless you get luck and your enemy has to reload after killing the revived person.

I´d like to have some native speaker who actually improve me , and my ingame vocabulary.
Some sort of “training “, because we are an international Clan.
For example , there should be more specific names for locations on maps we are going to play.
I could use north, west ,…. but on some maps it wont work.
We need a common language,on that we all can receive.

Profile Photo

I like to use directions as I play with static mini map. Or to confuse people left, right and behind. 😀

^^ yeah thats right but for example , on zavod the opposite side of the presses how do u name it? or there are a few special places on every map which cant named with ” the opposite of …… because its too long.

Profile Photo

I usually say “inside, incoming from Bravo” or smth. We don’t have specific names for everything.

Profile Photo

I say N,W,E,S side of a target 🙂 is Enemy, tank

Profile Photo

I’d say the guy shooting at the revived person has killed him faster than you can switch to your primary weapon. Unless you get luck and your enemy has to reload after killing the revived person.

You can get lucky and force a reload early, or you can have a fellow living squaddie swoop in before you have time to switch weapons yourself, at which point your enemy has to choose between the easy kill on the floor or the moving target that just appeared. Personally I feel the 20hp revive adds up in some select cases.
I feel there’s little lost by giving it a shot. If the recently dead squadmate hates being bait and tells me, I respect his wishes for his remains the next time he goes down and all I can do is 20. I never do 20ies if I have the time to do better though.

Profile Photo

One small protip from me: When passing the corner you should be as far as possible from that corner. That way you’ll see your enemy before he sees you. This may save your life many times, or at least get the intel about their position.

Profile Photo

I thought I was done with the topic of reviving, but I have to ask. For the people who map defibs to 4 and not 3, keeping the medkit at 3: What the hell is wrong with you weirdos?
That question probably applies to a lot of you guys, even if you sensibly put defibs on the gadget 1 slot though. Apply where useful.

Now that I have gotten that off my chest, I have a question. Apart from extended throw-range, which I can sort of see the benefit of at certain times, is there any reason I should favour the “First Aid Pack” over the “Medic Bag”?
So far I’ve been applying my near flawless “I unlocked it later, so it must be better!” logic, and so have been using the medic bag. This is also why I always have the 40x scope + flash light on my sniper rifles, if you’ve been wondering.

There is a good video what shows the difference between the bag and pack.
Copy this to youtube (still don’t know how to link a video…): Battlefield 4 Medic Bag vs First Aid Packs – BF4 Which Is Better Medic Bag or Aid Pack?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.