BATTLEFIED 4 fun evening with buggy race

Forums Games Battlefield 4 BATTLEFIED 4 fun evening with buggy race

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Linc 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Profile Photo

BATTLEFIED 4 fun evening with buggy race

Hello everybody.

As active Discord members already know we Monkeys have some leftover currency for the G-Portal shop so Remi asked if we wanted to rent a server for an evening.
The first thing that came to mind was having a nice evening opened with a buggy race with some Zombie mode (Hype!) or similar action later on.
So I came up with a couple of tracks for you to choose from. In addition to the track we should also decide what kind of “competition” we want to do: everybody driving at once or in smaller groups (each winner of a group goes on the the next stage racing the others and so on…). If we all race at once, what could get really messy, we might be able to do more races if you’re up for it. If we race in smaller groups everything would be a bit more organized and more competetive if you want that. We’d also avoid running into vehicle shortages.
Also if something about the tracks bother you just PM me (ealry) on discord and we can see what we can do about it 😀

1. TRACK -GIANTS OF KALERIA

View post on imgur.com

The video goes black after a while, little editing mistake ^^ .
This is (in my opinion) the most difficult track which requires a bit of timing and sensitiveness on the gas pedal. So no W+Shift and through.

2. TRACK -ROGUE TRANSMISSION

View post on imgur.com

Nothing to say about this one.

3. TRACK -CASPIAN BORDER

View post on imgur.com

I added a simple piece of track to the race after recording it. Instead of having the finish line in the gates of B you drive along the west side of the wall with the new finish line being in E. BTW the style points are possible to do 😉 .

—POLLS—

When?

https://www.strawpoll.me/15928544
I marked the dates where I won’t be able to show up not only because the evenings are lame without me :kappa: but also you’d have to get somebody else to learn the tracks and stuff in my stead.

What kind of format?

https://www.strawpoll.me/15928432

What track?

https://www.strawpoll.me/15928452

Profile Photo

Reply To: BATTLEFIED 4 fun evening with buggy race

Alright so far it seems like it’s going to be next friday with multiple maps.

But to make things clearer I’d like ALL of you to vote (at least for the day) just so we habe a better idea how many will join, which would be nice to know.

Profile Photo

So that was enough time to vote.
To sum things up, the race is going to be this friday (29.6.) and I think 8.00 CEST is a good time to get people on the server.
We have decided to race all at once so we can play multiple maps (even though Rogue Transmission experienced no love for some reason 🙁 ).
After the race we can decide what we want to do with the rest of the evening, e.g. some TDM fun/zombies.

Thank you all for leaving a vote and I’ll see you then 😀

EDIT: Wrong time, 8.00 instead of 9.00

Profile Photo

Good stuff. I should be able to make it. :>

Profile Photo

Any videos of this? Unfortunately my Discord VoIP doesn’t work so I had to pass all the fun. 🙁

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.