Battlefield 1

Forums Games Upcoming Games and News Battlefield 1

This topic contains 195 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by  Crit 2 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 196 total)

Reply To: Battlefield 1

Probably the reason so much is missing from BF4 is that BF4 was well… BF4. It was a catastrophic launch and it wasn’t really up to par until after a whole year. That really left its dent in the franchise so I think they left out tons of stuff that had any semblance of causing the issues they had before. Deadlines are deadlines, especially with EA, so I prefer a stable limited game than I do a full release and get what we got with BF4.

BF1 is a ton of fun as it is, it’s quite the experience 🙂

The point Karl makes is such a simple one. Take the community must haves and have this as your starting point for the online aspect.

Instead we have this debate again. It’s not as if this is the first time they’ve made this game. They should be building on the big plus points and enhancing what makes the BF series work.

Our server made BF4. Our community made BF4. Just like it made the previous games. Maybe not for the millions that played but for the ones that came to our squad play server with rules that took the scrawny games they gave us and molded them into games that made all others look dull and soulless.

Just let us have the tools to be able to do the same with this game. I’d take that over 10 dlc’s or 50 bagillion guns and gadgets.

Profile Photo

Exactly, cheers John 😉 o/
x

Profile Photo

The game is fun when playing with friends (you need a full squad). Medic class is great, fast revives, and I like the limited amount of guns and unlocks. Way too much focus on attacking and not defending.

I have feeling, when I ranked up to 10 in each class and reach rank 70 (reach this for all unlocks), I will stop, unless Classic mode comes around. It is a shame since the game is pretty stable (compared to BF4 launch), but I fully understand why there is not that many MGs/friends playing this.

Profile Photo

Personally I’d prefer it to have somewhere closer to BF4 amounts of unlocks than this. I mean, not necessarily in the form of unlocks, just more varied stuff to try out. Sure, BF4 had 100 guns nobody who wanted to win would use, but if you felt a tiny bit bored with whoring around with the optimal weapons, it was fun to play a week or two with a weird setup, and see how it changed how you had to approach the game.
Of course, having 100+ different guns when you’re trying to stick to something you can defend as being WW1 isn’t easy to pull off. They’ve already stretched it quite a bit, to get in all kinds of non-standard scopes and red-dots. Ian from “forgotten weapons” seemed very sad.

Aside from that.. I don’t know. I’ve had some fun with the game. It’s been fun when playing with 2-3+ other MGs or random teamplay oriented players, but pretty poor without them. Seems to be the same for any game though, really, not a BF1 exclusive issue.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by  Dag.
Profile Photo

Yea its a hard theme from that many weapons. And have to agree playing alone its a freaking nightmare wouldnt recommend to anyone… luckily some of XDC have popped on and we have had few squads going on and the best being MG+XDC+CWG to have 4 squads but 2 on each team. 🙂 But if there aint going to be any admined servers etc modes of our likes i doubt this will last long on my play list which is consisting of bf1 and bf4. 😀

Never play this game alone it is utter shite. Nobody revives, nobody resupplies, nobody follows orders, nobody in the squad stays together, nobody spawns on the SL and so on and so on. Basically it’s Battlefront in WWI.

The game has potential but until they sort out the server issue we are going to have to stick together and play with 59 other shite players. Customer servers look like a nightmare to populate as every time I’ve looked at DF’s it’s literally dead! Am I also missing something but are there no 48 servers for conquest?

Profile Photo

Hahahahahahahaha

Profile Photo

Never play this game alone it is utter shite. Nobody revives, nobody resupplies, nobody follows orders, nobody in the squad stays together, nobody spawns on the SL and so on and so on. Basically it’s Battlefront in WWI.
The game has potential but until they sort out the server issue we are going to have to stick together and play with 59 other shite players. Customer servers look like a nightmare to populate as every time I’ve looked at DF’s it’s literally dead! Am I also missing something but are there no 48 servers for conquest?

As far as I can recall you can set the player count, but you’re paying for 64p in any case.

just skip bf1 and go for titan fall 2, like me / kuZ have been sying all this time.

you have the option to go fast in ttf2 or die slow in bf1.

Never play this game alone it is utter shite. Nobody revives, nobody resupplies, nobody follows orders, nobody in the squad stays together, nobody spawns on the SL and so on and so on. Basically it’s Battlefront in WWI.<br>

As far as I can recall you can set the player count, but you’re paying for 64p in any case.

It’s not fun if your not in an effective squad for sure! I can normally find some MG playing though, if not there are some XDC guys to hang out with as well. Hopefully more people will get together more often!

Profile Photo

just skip bf1 and go for titan fall 2, like me / kuZ have been sying all this time.
you have the option to go fast in ttf2 or die slow in bf1.

Go fast meme was tired months ago. Plz die (the meme, not you).

Profile Photo

But going fast is not a meme.
I mean Sanic is a meme, but going fast is going fast

slow

Profile Photo

In EA’s infinite wisdom all conquest servers are currently locked to 64 players, no reduction in player count is currently available. Another ‘great’ idea for the RSP 🙁

Only way to get a lower player count currently is to apply a different game mode…..rush anyone…… 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 196 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.