Battlefield 1

Forums Games Upcoming Games and News Battlefield 1

This topic contains 195 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by  Crit 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 196 total)
Profile Photo

Reply To: Battlefield 1

Battlefield 1 – We’re working on it

Expect BF4 feature parity sometime early 2018?

Early 2018? That sounds optimistic.

Profile Photo

BF4 doesn’t have CTE anymore, so parity is already in the bag on that 😉

Profile Photo

I get annoyed reading the same questions and answers, they say we are talking to ‘ players’ who are these players/community??

Profile Photo

Ali mentioned a lot of good things: admin abilities, classic-mode etc. etc. etc…. But they are all labeled with the “soon” or “looking into it”. And now that server/client is now linked to each other it’s gonna take a looooong time with updates.

Profile Photo

Ali mentioned a lot of good things: admin abilities, classic-mode etc. etc. etc…. But they are all labeled with the “soon” or “looking into it”. And now that server/client is now linked to each other it’s gonna take a looooong time with updates.

It’s a bit frustrating to have him tell people to “think of the long game” or something along those lines too. Surely they should have done that before they made the decisions that left the RSP in the state it’s in? People are renting servers they have nearly 0 control of now, and there’s not even a way of seeding them. I mean.. wtf..

Profile Photo

As a result there are many server owners who have refunded their servers (basically 100s of posts on the RSP forum about this). An in general the RSP forum is just one huge pile of complains: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/categories/battlefield-1-rental-server-program

But yeah, 20 players to start a game. Sounds like shit-ass lazy coding. Yes, they said it will be changed to 6………………..soon.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  Remi.

That was meant with “bringing it on par with BF4” though technically you are correct about CTE, Schnooody.

(and I thought I would be nitpicking) 😉

Profile Photo

I was only trying to set up the joke that the easiest way of making BF1 match BF4 is to remove features from BF4.

Profile Photo

@schnooody My mastery tags disagree with your statement!

TBH, that’s one of the main reasons why I decided not to get it after the Beta. Lack of different weapons, awkward gameplay too remeniscent of SWB and that horrid Sinai Desert which I will never forget and never forgive.

Hope you guys are having fun and hopefully see you on the battlefield again at some point!

Profile Photo

@schnooody My mastery tags disagree with your statement!

Err.. which statement?

Knifing through walls. FFS! It’s what you find in an alpha. In a fucking alpha!!

Profile Photo

Gave the whole damn thing a read and………….’meh’ was the best response i could give it. 99% of the things on it are what you would expect from ‘tweaking’ patches later down the line, not the important stuff that is required. And like you said not one mention of the RSP 🙁 . Adding spectator mode was the closest they came.

So yeah um……meh!

/me moves along 🙂

Peace!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 196 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.