Battlefield 1

Forums Games Upcoming Games and News Battlefield 1

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 196 total)
Profile Photo

Reply To: Battlefield 1

Hello,

Buy a Sapphire NITRO+ RX480 4Gb and that works very well in DX12 on my PC with an i5 3470 @ 3.6Ghz and 8Gb DDR 1600Mhz.
BF1 looks fine with the short time that I played. Dice need to make accent on teamplay (with a classic mode like Remi says).

Ok after spending a lot of time in just bugged in the loading screen I spawned in for the first time. Within 30 seconds of my first round I had a gun which was reloading forever and 9/10 of my deaths are just grenade spam. Suppports just spamming the little ammo packs and everyone was just nading the choke points. Not what I see as a first person shooter. Good onto the next game – Bugged in the loading screen for another 10 min and after spawning in within 3 min I was floating around with no possibility to shoot. And the choke point nading was again there. – instant refund

I want a shooter not a buggy star wars battlefront nade spamfest.

Little compilation:

Profile Photo

I am not disagreeing with Fullback!

He can kill me 100-1 without doubt.

My experience has been superb!

Single player campaign is IMO worth the money alone.

Multiplayer (less than 5 hours) bug ish… free

Well worth the money. Bugs will be fixed and I am sure they exist.

Rada

Profile Photo

That dirty ammo going in, make it stop, please ;_;

Profile Photo

Ok after spending a lot of time in just bugged in the loading screen I spawned in for the first time. Within 30 seconds of my first round I had a gun which was reloading forever and 9/10 of my deaths are just grenade spam. Suppports just spamming the little ammo packs and everyone was just nading the choke points. Not what I see as a first person shooter. Good onto the next game โ€“ Bugged in the loading screen for another 10 min and after spawning in within 3 min I was floating around with no possibility to shoot. And the choke point nading was again there. โ€“ instant refund

I want a shooter not a buggy star wars battlefront nade spamfest.

Little compilation:<br>
<iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/_lDpn8UJAeU?feature=oembed&#8221; allowfullscreen=”” width=”500″ height=”281″ frameborder=”0″></iframe>

Not at all my experience, even if in Operations it can get a bit spammy because of how the mode plays out. I’ve personally encountered one bug, when I used the gas mask and no on screen visual effect happened, I had the mask, but there was no “mask vision”. That’s it, shame that the game has not been as nice to you. ๐Ÿ™

Spam happens in every Battlefield, especially in early days with new people jumping in, certain maps having some choke points (which exists in every single BF), etc. Sometimes I feel like people forget how BF’s play with randoms. Sure, in an MG server the spam might be toned down because normally some of the regular players there are a bit above average, but even in our beloved BF2142, in our own server, there were games where the spam was almost from start to finish (looking at you Gibraltar), always counting on some really good squad leader to break through (sometimes from outside the “map” walls in Gibraltar, because of how tough it got) and spread out the opposite team, otherwise the spam was real.

Profile Photo

BF4 had crazy nade spam at first too, but then they added to the reload time. Frankly surprised if they didn’t nerf nade reload times from the beta, because it was obvious where it was going already then.

BF4 had crazy nade spam at first too, but then they added to the reload time. Frankly surprised if they didnโ€™t nerf nade reload times from the beta, because it was obvious where it was going already then.

Yeah, I find that weird too. The spam isn’t as bad as in BF4 in the beginning but the resupply time is definitely exploitable. Haven’t noticed much of an issue though, maybe because the grenades seem to take a while to go off so you can get away.

Profile Photo

Here’s a link to the emblem of the MG tag, I think I got it down just right from the BF4 one (for some reason there was no simple save from the platoon one)

https://emblem.battlefield.com/JJ8X8nv5Hx (ignore, unless you want a laugh at my shite attempt)

Profile Photo

Thanks for the effort, but somehow you can still use your old emblems ๐Ÿ˜› I found the original one (I didnt make it though, maybe breads did):

https://emblem.battlefield.com/LpDqnR75Hx

Profile Photo

Thank god, Fucking nightmare getting it right,

Profile Photo

Looked for the old Emblem on launch day but had no idea where to find it, thanks for the links. Added to my profile.

Thanks for the emblem ๐Ÿ™‚

Soo.. my thoughts of Battlefield 1.

Campaign: I loved it. ๐Ÿ˜€ Ze feels! Cried my eyes out on some missons.
I think it might be boring for some people or too “emotional”, too much feels, not enough shooting or whatsoever. Depends on your taste I guess :p
My oppinion about this is, if I want to shoot, I go for the multiplayer. If I want to enjoy some great music with an awesome atmosphere -> campaign it is. Like a good movie ๐Ÿ˜€ Worth the money alone.

Multiplayer: hmmmm. hmmmmmmmmm. not sure what to think. I’m not yet into this world war 1 setting in sense of weapons etc. I miss my F2000 ๐Ÿ™ But ye… didn’t play so much yet, guess I still need to get used to it.
Maps are cool besides a few stupid designs. Missing serveradmins is annoying since you need to turn the chat of most of the time :p And this party join stuff is completely scheiรŸe.

Been playing a few days now and I like it more and more. The fights are really intense and most maps are really good. Still haven’t run into anything really gamebreaking so the launch is imo much smoother and better than BF4.

I hope that the server and classic issues are resolved so that at least it might exist a MG server in the future.

Profile Photo

Ok, a week on from launch (early launch) and all my initial impressions of the game stand true. Had a lot more time to play in MG squads and with other folks and the teamplay element feels even more needed than BF4. Yes there are some bugs and issues but for me personally none of these are game breaking (although i know some people have had it worse). Minus a couple of shoddy maps and i find the whole BF1 experience bloody brilliant!!

The biggest problem by a mile is the Party/Joining Friends/Squads problems. It is….well…….shit! ๐Ÿ˜€

To chat in your party you must use Origin Overlay (voip not available until in game). You cannot see what server a friend is playing on, to join them you have to join their server directly from their name (and this also puts you in their party)and you have to do this from origin before you launch the game. Squads lock when you join as a party and if you are like me forget every time to unlock the damn thing. The only + to the new system is when you join on a friend it does not pull them out of their squad and create a new one with you (like it did in BF4). If their team/squad is full it will wait until their is a space and them move you to them, a much better system imo.

When Battlelog was announced I thought it was the biggest piece of crap around (i mean who wanted to join a game from a web browser), this ‘new’ system though is absolute donkey balls! I never thought i would see the day where i missed battlelog! ๐Ÿ˜€ . I realise it is in its infancy but a lot of the basic systems that should have been in place are either missing or just plain shite! After all the resources that EA ploughed into BL i’m not quite sure why they felt the need to invent a new method of doing what it managed to do much better.

Anywho, the friends system aside (as i’m sure it will at some point get fixed) for me the game really is a solid 9/10, it really feels like the best BF game for a loooong time. With a community server (if it happens) and some play with a lower player count (on reflection 64 may be a tad too many for some maps) the game for me at least may reach the magical 10/10 (yes i really think it is that good) ๐Ÿ˜€ .

Peace!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 196 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.