Battlefield 1

Forums Games Upcoming Games and News Battlefield 1

This topic contains 195 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by  Crit 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 196 total)

Reply To: Battlefield 1

Why we need classic mode -Video from battlenonsense

Profile Photo

I’ve been having fun with BF1 since I bought it, but this video nails it.

As much as the features of classic was nice on BF4, it was probably even more important that it brought in mostly people who gave a shit, making it much more likely to get a good squad going.

Still not 100% sure classic + server tools will make this game last 2000 hours, but it would also cost them very little to pull off.

Profile Photo

Finally some real attention about classic. Also don’t forget to bookmark this and keep it alive:

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/37423/what-about-classic-mode-100-health-squadleader-spawn-only-3d-spot-off-no-autoheal-no-kill-cam/p5

Also fummelbude got a reply from a DICE dev. At least they sound interested.

Chris really hits the nail on the head on the experience in the game on normal servers right now, granted that the game is less than a week old so there’ll be some improvements naturally as time goes by. I think I might be going insane though since I was chasing my clueless SL around whacking him in the head with a spiked mallet while asking for orders over and over yesterday. It took two whole maps before he understood why I was doing it and I don’t know which of us should feel the most ashamed. Posted in the topic on the BF forums, Classic preset can’t come soon enough 😉

Profile Photo

Classic-mode is on their “to-do-list”. So we did it! 😀

Profile Photo

Just need proper stats pages then. I won’t be trying to admin that shit without it.
Oh and all that procon stuff that make it pain free to get the server seeded.

#dreambig

Profile Photo

Alan Kertz lol

I wouldn’t get hyped about classic mode, wasn’t that one man effort in bf4 anyway. If it doesn’t make sense from business perspective Dice isn’t gonna do shit.

Profile Photo

Getting some more attention.

Profile Photo

At least it has been confirmed that it’s coming. Why they can’t get these things in place at launch still baffles me!

Oook, they are adding some things back but it’s not in yet, according to this Dice employee: (https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_one/comments/5d3wmj/first_experience_with_renting_a_private_server/)

striteraxStriterax 25 points an hour ago
Heya! Thanks for the feedback! We are aware of this and are already working on a few additions for Rent a Server!
Admin control.
VIP queue.
Increasing total maps in the rotations
Custom player counts
More granular weapon restrictions
Custom Banners
Map Vote
Sniper only

I’ve steered clear of it as what was being released probably won’t be a battlefield game for 6 months when they finally listen to the paying public.

What I played of it was just Battlefront but in WWI.

I’ll wait until after this server update and get people’s thoughts but even COD is better than this at the moment and I hate that game.

Profile Photo

As much as I want to buy the game and play with you all I’m just not giving my money to them as so many have said, they need to listen instead of just putting out a sh!t game not catering for gamers just MONEY!!!! 🙁 Sad really but it’s the way it’s going

Profile Photo

Views are subjective:

I fully agree that the rent a server debacle is well …. a debacle, however:

BF1 is a great game! Dice have made a great game with great experiences. No there is no classic mode yet, there are pre-mentioned server issues but I think these will be solved ish.. (suspect procon is gone for good). Will this kill MG and others like it??? NO. We are the people who keep the game alive after the Rush (pun) is over.

They have made a WW1 game that (we) asked for and they have made a good one at that. The SP experience is good, my MP experience is good! logged 93 hours to date! I would not do that if it were bad!

Please don’t miss out on a great game for the sake of a few missing features that they say will be added!
I miss the MG community in BF1 and hope that when servers are advanced and available that we will get one. I miss the BF4 MG community but I am having FUN in BF1. They have made a beautiful game.

Don’t miss it 🙂

The music alone is worth it!

RADA

Profile Photo

Why do we have to wait all the time for these features to be put in as every game they make the same debate comes out asking for this and that to be added and yet again and again they miss them out!!! FFS why???? I don’t get it! Put it in and you’ll get more people buying the game that they actually want 🙁 :/
x

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 196 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.