Battlefield 4 Server

This topic contains 20 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Remi 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
Profile Photo

Reply To: Battlefield 4 Server

1.50€ for a slot is 72€ for a 48 man server. Easy peasy. You get guaranteed 15-20€ from me on 10th of each monnth.

Profile Photo

€62.40 on the website.

@schnooody only 144 & normal on gportal.

erm, i think we should make a decision on if we are going to switch servers 1st and if we are gonna dual server, which server is going to be the primary one.

I have a feeling it will be a nightmare keeping both servers full and a dual/split server will be a headache to seed and manage.

If we’re going to switch server,i feel, it would be best to make a decision and stick with it then give the server 2 to 3 weeks warning and make a point of adding regulars to everyones friends list, so everyone can see the server post switch.

If we are going to do it and need extra funds i’m willing to pitch in and make more regular contributions.

Profile Photo

Here is proper explanation how its working :

I think high tickrate server is a big factor in what kind of player material are drawn to the server.
Server reneval date is 5 days from today, there’s no point to keep paying to Nitrado one more month.

Profile Photo

I’ve checked feedback on 120/144hz servers. Movement is wonky and feels weird, what is worse is that the amount pressure on the server CPU is ridicilous, in heavy firefight and +40-50 players server start to lag/become weird and it some reports they crash as well.

https://www.g-portal.com/news/ab-sofort-kannst-du-battlefield-4-high-tickrate-server-mit-bis-zu-144hz-mieten-26

48-64 slots will be max. 60hz. Price might still be expensive, looks to be 65 EUR for 50 slots (another server owner confirms that it will be cheaper the more slots you have). Hmmmmm.

No need to pay for a month at nitrado, the server will be empty anyway since no one will seed it and it cannot be seeded without adaptive method. Remember over 50% of the players that join the server in the morning, have no clue that it is a classic server = they don’t have it in their favorites. So I think new server will be seeded easily. We can pay for 3 extra days at nitrado, that will give a week, where everything on it will advertise server change, also the servername.

Profile Photo

Test of 60hz on 64 players (weird lag from 16:00, also jumping felt a bit weird @ 1:50). The lag is likely due to 64P size.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.