Battlefield V

Forums Games Upcoming Games and News Battlefield V

This topic contains 23 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  DestroyThemAll (John) 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
Profile Photo

Reply To: Battlefield V

heard of that date, eyes. but nothing more, its a big secret….

Profile Photo

Here’s the teaser, I already can say it’s gonna be BF1 inspired shit
But y’all lemmings will preorder it anyway lmao

Profile Photo

<3

Will buy a copy in your name.

Profile Photo

Hmmm…..
According to this interview, squadplay and tactics are “back in fashion” with the devs. I’m hopeful, but I’m not getting on the hype-train and there will certainly NOT be any pre-ordering on my part.
Thoughts, guys?

Profile Photo

Lets hope, i hope that they will enhance the ballistics of weapons, make all actions faster, like reviving and gun switching and bring back simultaneous jumping and shooting(before anyone says anything, there’s nothing realistic about BF, it was great in BC2).

And No to pre-order.

Profile Photo

Pretty sure they’ve said revives are getting slower, not faster. Probably goes for weapon switching as well.

Profile Photo

Yes, SF-soldiers are running as fast as old ladies, and are holding guns like little girls XDD

Profile Photo

What really gets my hopes up for this game after the (IMO) massive disappointment of BF1 is that they’ve said to make the game more hardcore overall and promote teamplay. I don’t know how and why, especially since EA usually tries to get the highest amount of players and a less noob friendly game is probably not the best idea for that, but I’m interested now.

Profile Photo

Battlefield: Episode V – A New Hope

Profile Photo

That was a good little video o/
Here is to hope 🙂
x

Profile Photo

More interesting stuff: https://twitter.com/BFBulletin/status/1017193926237851650?s=20
“According to DICE, the #Battlefield V beta shouldn’t feature passive 3D spotting”

Also, same source from July 11.
“DICE wants to get away from players firing at 3D icons in the world instead of actual soldiers”
This seems like good news, and I hope Dice will see this through…

Profile Photo

No rental servers of any kind at launch……… 🙁

First BF game in its history that i’m gonna have to skip, such a sad day.

Profile Photo

Great…. 🙄
Well, at least the game mechanics – attrition included – seems good.
I need to invest in a better gaming rig, I think.

Profile Photo

Grabbed EA access for a month to give it a try (along with some other games) and well there are some design choices that baffle me.

Firstly, there is no longer a switch team option. Not necessarily a bad thing, however whatever algorithms they use to group the teams is a joke. 15 maps in a row resulting in a loss as i get paired with a team that would not know an objective if they fell on it every single time 🙂 . And there is not a thing i can do about it.

3D spotting is gone. A massive topic of debate and my opinion is middle of the road. Yes i don’t agree with the bright orange triangle above your head and I’m glad that’s gone but i play heavily with the mini map, no longer being able to spot with this is a negative for me as i play this way a LOT.

No rental servers as we know, and if/when they do come they will be EA’s RSP shite.

Weapon choice seems shallow at launch and apart from the sight (of which there is only 4 choices) all you can change on them is the colors (who cares really)

Unfortunately for anyone still on the fence i personally cannot recommend BFV, yes is is exceedingly pretty and and if you have a MG squad it can be quite a laugh (just don’t get in a vehicle with Rick – he likes lamp posts 😀 ) but the negatives massively outweigh the positives for me.

Will i buy the game when my Access runs out in early December, in its current state the answer would have to be no.

Peace!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.