Battlefield V

Forums Games Upcoming Games and News Battlefield V

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Binker__nor 1 month ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Profile Photo

Reply To: Battlefield V

heard of that date, eyes. but nothing more, its a big secret….

Profile Photo

Here’s the teaser, I already can say it’s gonna be BF1 inspired shit
But y’all lemmings will preorder it anyway lmao

Profile Photo

<3

Will buy a copy in your name.

Profile Photo

Hmmm…..
According to this interview, squadplay and tactics are “back in fashion” with the devs. I’m hopeful, but I’m not getting on the hype-train and there will certainly NOT be any pre-ordering on my part.
Thoughts, guys?

Profile Photo

Lets hope, i hope that they will enhance the ballistics of weapons, make all actions faster, like reviving and gun switching and bring back simultaneous jumping and shooting(before anyone says anything, there’s nothing realistic about BF, it was great in BC2).

And No to pre-order.

Profile Photo

Pretty sure they’ve said revives are getting slower, not faster. Probably goes for weapon switching as well.

Profile Photo

Yes, SF-soldiers are running as fast as old ladies, and are holding guns like little girls XDD

Profile Photo

What really gets my hopes up for this game after the (IMO) massive disappointment of BF1 is that they’ve said to make the game more hardcore overall and promote teamplay. I don’t know how and why, especially since EA usually tries to get the highest amount of players and a less noob friendly game is probably not the best idea for that, but I’m interested now.

Profile Photo

Battlefield: Episode V – A New Hope

Profile Photo

That was a good little video o/
Here is to hope 🙂
x

Profile Photo

More interesting stuff: https://twitter.com/BFBulletin/status/1017193926237851650?s=20
“According to DICE, the #Battlefield V beta shouldn’t feature passive 3D spotting”

Also, same source from July 11.
“DICE wants to get away from players firing at 3D icons in the world instead of actual soldiers”
This seems like good news, and I hope Dice will see this through…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.