BattlePacks.

Forums Games Battlefield 4 BattlePacks.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Micr0vac 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

BattlePacks.

Seriously. Ever since battlepacks were introduced to Battlefield, I’ve hated them.

Share your thoughts on getting xp boosts. xp boosts to me, were great. Until I reached lvl 140. Which makes them now completely redundant. Yet, when I opened the RFB battlepack I just got, everything inside was xp boosts. Nothing to use on the actual fucking gun.

Reply To: BattlePacks.

Opened one yesterday with exactly the same result. Never really cared much for them and xp-boosts were not much use for me either since i always forgot to activate them. 😀

I always save the higher boosts for better times. :’D Not sure what I mean by that, and thinking that I’m somewhere around lvl 136 now it might be time to use them now.

Profile Photo

Squad doesn’t have battlepacks, just sayin’.

Other than that, it’s more fun to unlock stuff for guns, but eventually there’s isn’t much more to unlock, so you end up with a lot of boosts.

Profile Photo

I forgot them…. some weeks ago I remembered and had…I don’t know….about 150 to open …
this “unlock-thing” never was my cup of tea!

Profile Photo

Always use them high xp when you know you’re in a good squad rather than playing on your own and not utilising them properly.
x

Profile Photo

I think I never used a single xp-boost. In the beginning I wasn’t aware of “how to”, later I allways forgot and then I didn’t care anymore.

What could you possibly want more?

And yes they are all 25% Xp boosts…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.