Bevve / James

Forums Recruitment Recruitment (OPEN) Bevve / James

This topic contains 20 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Linc 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

Bevve / James

Hello!
Hey I am James, also known online as Bevve. Looking for a semi-serious/serious squad to play bf5 with, although Iโ€™m 18 I am mature enough to play with older guys and welcome criticism. Donโ€™t have an ego and fairly chilled out! Any questions and ask below ๐Ÿ˜€ I have a lot of experience in FPS games and have recently competed to a high level within CSGO of which I made a bit of money. Battlefield has always been a game I have enjoyed and have been playing since I was extremely young, my skill has already been proven to some of the members of which can back me up on this!

Profile Photo

Reply To: Bevve / James

best would be you hop into our voice channel when we are playing, and then let’s see ๐Ÿ™‚

Hey, welcome, yes indeed he got some insane kills on a game we played earlier, however while skill is always welcome it will not be the main point of contention. We enjoy squadplay and this community helps to always have some competent squaddies and nice people to play with.
Since i follow a cs go, i would like to know what team you played for. Doesn’t matter for your application, just because im nosey.

Just show up on our discord, see if peops are around and squad up! looking forward to it.

That is indeed my, however the 2 year ban is iffy. It is what it is! learn from mistakes ay!

Profile Photo

Oh shit someone famous

looks like you made quite the load of mistakes, lots of learning for you!
Some of us dug up your twitter and so forth, they don’t seem happy.
Questionable behavior …

Swastika pose etc… we arent really looking for some provocateur, and Linc found out, that for the smokebug to work, you do need to do some downloading of some questionable textures/files (idk exactly) which constitutes fkn cheating in my book.

And i hate cheaters more than hitler hated the jews, mate. Edgy enough?

Profile Photo

Hello and welcome to the forums. o/

looks like you made quite the load of mistakes, lots of learning for you!<br>
Some of us dug up your twitter and so forth, they donโ€™t seem happy.<br>
Questionable behavior โ€ฆ

Swastika pose etcโ€ฆ we arent really looking for some provocateur, and Linc found out, that for the smokebug to work, you do need to do some downloading of some questionable textures/files (idk exactly) which constitutes fkn cheating in my book.

And i hate cheaters more than hitler hated the jews, mate. Edgy enough?

I’ll clear up point by point as you’ve mentioned quite a few things.

The Swastika was there as people from the UK were continuously racist and would constantly call me a nazi and say they wanted to kill my family. Instead of fighting the hate I played along with the joke. (Have evidence of this all, some of the top UK players included).

I actually made a tutorial on how it works so you can call it whatever you want, I never argued it wasn’t a cheat.

Watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otoiFawO9fs&t=1s (Still works)

im actually a fan of letting cooler heads prevail. i personally didnt take that twitter pic too serious.
I am not outright saying you cannot join, i will wait and see what others say.

Question for me is would i ever trust a cheater to not do it again? you don’t have to answer that. I will have to make up my mind on that one, until then, i am still open to play together and see whats what.

I’m not going to force anyone into a situation they aren’t comfortable with, context etc is missing out from the ban so calling me an outright cheater to me is unfair however in your eyes more than justifiable. If you or others are uncomfortable with me joining then I wont be offended.

Hmmmm, Cheating in a game I don’t play.
Meh.
I’ll come to more of a decision after talking/playing with you.
During the interim I think Linc or Remi should weigh in on this one.

Profile Photo

Denied.

You can still play on our BF:V server and chat on our discord. ๐Ÿ™‚

Profile Photo

Ouch!

But more importantly, where is this BF:V server you speak of Linc? ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Profile Photo

it’s “in the pipeline”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.