Bevve / James

Forums Recruitment Recruitment (OPEN) Bevve / James

This topic contains 19 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  BrianSaysRelax 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

Reply To: Bevve / James

Am I still able to play with members in the discord and reapply in the future?

Think its pretty lame that somebody whose never spoke to and/or played with me has the final say but it is what it is I guess.

Profile Photo

Hello James

Yes stick with us, play about in the discord and definitely play some rounds with us. You seem very friendly and a nice lad so please hop on and enjoy yourself.
We just have a very strict policy here about recruitment and you hit a couple of red flags that alarmed us.

Profile Photo

Cheating/exploiting is pretty lame too. :>

But yes you are free to stay around. I’d say don’t cheat again and who knows what will happen.

Hello Bevve,

Coming from a different community, but good friends for a long time i understand what they mean.
We had some problems in the past and are also more passive with recruiting players. You don’t want a person with MG tags doing suspicious stuff. Instead you want to learn them and see if they fit in.

This has nothing to do with you as a person, but more with MG as a clan/community/trademark.

I would suggest to play with them, get to learn them and apply later if it stil feels good.

They are a good bunch of people that like me are in a community with friends that is over 10 years old.

Best of luck in the future.

Medic

Gaining trust takes time, no way around that. Sry to harp on this but you do come with smelly baggage.

Anyways, i hope you still show up and become an honest and trusted player. And if people see that, they will change their mind.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.