Bugs

This topic contains 20 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Linc 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
Profile Photo

Bugs

If you encounter any bugs/glitches whatsoever take a screenshot and report here, thanks. ^____^.

Profile Photo

Reply To: Bugs

Known Issues:

20130602_01: Quote button doesn't work.

Profile Photo

Steam avatar not working. Have to upload your own!

Also, is it possible to make the shoutbox longer, so we can see more messages?

Profile Photo

Do you mean longer as in the number of shouts it displays or taller in dimension? You can control the shoutbox log size and the number of displayed messages from admin pages. I’ve set them higher now. Feel free to tweak them.

One future update idea could be a history page for shouts. For example if Dirt posts a link to lemon themed website and you forgot what it was.

Profile Photo

no edit button in general section

Profile Photo

no edit button in general section

Which section?

Profile Photo

eh the post i made about eve online, i wasnt able to edit it

Profile Photo

Link button not working D:

Profile Photo

Don’t know if it is a bug, but all text on the homepage are in times new roman. On my laptop and big PC. On my phone it’s still the same old text style, weird.

Profile Photo

I have the custom font part commented out on my PC/Laptop since I have the Ubuntu font installed on both machines. And if I load the font from Google every time a I preview changes, which happens a lot, it slows me down. Should be fixed now tho, but if it happens a again, I’ve probably updated the header file again and forgot to remove the comment tags from that part of the source code. (:

Profile Photo

Is it just me or everyone else that can can vote all the time on the front page?
Spam the dislike button 😛
x

Profile Photo

Is it just me or everyone else that can can vote all the time on the front page?
Spam the dislike button 😛
x

This will be fixed “soon”. 😛

Profile Photo

Cheers Linc 🙂
x

Profile Photo

Fixed it for you. <3

I’ll probably make it so that the result is displayed automatically for users who have already voted on the poll.

<—— my monkey is not moving, it is when i upload and crop it but afterwards not..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Bugs’ is closed to new replies.