Bugs

This topic contains 20 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Linc 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
Profile Photo

Reply To: Bugs

<—— my monkey is not moving, it is when i upload and crop it but afterwards not..

I would imagine the cropping converts your avatar from .gif/.png to .jpg and as we all know you can’t have animated .jpgs.

If you really want it animated send me the gif and I’ll update it manually. ^^ I don’t think the built in avatar system can deal with animations. Which tbh is not a bad thing.

well i try, if i cant live without it ill get back to you 😀

Profile Photo

– Fixed notifications page not displaying anything. You should now see more easily when someone replies to your topic. -.-

Profile Photo

It seems editing forum topics is broken. Does anyone who is not forum moderator remember editing their topics? Edit Topic button should be visible on the WP toolbar and not in the post unlike in replies where you have the edit button next to the reply button.

There’s probably some bug or conflict as participants should be able to edit their topics. Idk when this will be fixed so you might want to reserve the 2nd post in the thread if you think you will need to edit your topic with information or ask one of the forums mods (me, Remi, Brian) to edit your posts for you.

I cant remember the last time I edited a comment but I can confirm its not working for me either, just tried on edit a post I made on the CS forum and the option seams to be missing completely.

Profile Photo

Site is now served over HTTPS, thanks to Juri, and login/logout button is fixed. \o/

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Bugs’ is closed to new replies.