EK water block is ready for MSI R9 390 (X) Gaming

Forums General Discussion Hardware & Software Discussion EK water block is ready for MSI R9 390 (X) Gaming

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  @robert_salt_meister (Benzen) 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Profile Photo

EK water block is ready for MSI R9 390 (X) Gaming

EK has a new water block ready for the MSI Radeon R9 390X Gaming 8G and comparable non-X version. The water block is as EK-FC R9-390X TF5 through life and is a full-cover water block.

EK-FC R9-390X TF5 is intended to replace the original TwinFrozr V cooler, which can stand on the gaming version of the MSI 390X and R9 390 Gaming finds. He block water cools the entire card, which means that not only the GPU itself is kept cool, but also to the RAM, and the power supply. According EK flow on the key components would be at overclocking should increase stability.

Consumers can choose from a nickel-plated copy and a version that combines nickel acetal. Both copies go for € 122.95 over the counter. The base consists in all cases of nickel-plated copper. Whoever wants to cover the back of the graphics card, can purchase a separate backplate (€ 29.95).

Time to rebuild my computer again? 😀 first i need more advice for what parts i need :X

Reply To: EK water block is ready for MSI R9 390 (X) Gaming

What are your pc needs dear follow elitist!? 😀

BTW block looks beautiful and yes cooling the VRM is always good for stable overclocks if you increase voltage

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.