Every day is a downhill fail reset at Midnight!

Forums Games Battlefield 4 Every day is a downhill fail reset at Midnight!

This topic contains 14 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  theiotes 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
Profile Photo

Every day is a downhill fail reset at Midnight!

So here is the thing!
In the Morning I am RAMBO! Top of the leader board-ish! Running squads and tank blasting! not to mention seeding…
lunch time, I can still hold my own!
Mid Afternoon I’m running fine!
Evening! NOOB, like proper SIMON NOOB!

The MG Squad is superb!
How you guys and ladies spot and destroy infantry (whilst infantry) so quickly boggles my mind!

Glad to be a part of it!

Rada

Profile Photo

Reply To: Every day is a downhill fail reset at Midnight!

Difdferent kind of players morning and evening, players are more casual the morning.

Some people are just good, some other need to train a lot to reach a “good” level.
But you won’t be any better while playing in the morning, you need to practice a lot against better players.

Profile Photo

Totally agree with Antoine aka Sir MC ! Evening matches are difficult, lots of good players around, stick to your squad leader and everything should be fine, espescially if your leader is Sir MC :p When he show’s up on the server we usually win πŸ˜‰

Profile Photo

I find myself changing my game play in the Evenings when teamed up with you guys! I take on a support role more and hope to survive the spawn….
I find dead bodies that have just been shot, so I’m like, well lets put the gun away….. Medic pack anyone? Ammo? Spawn beacon even???? Ohhhhh shiny light. POP! Spawn..
PTFO…..

Rada

The Mg server has a healthy playerbase of really good players! If I look at the scoreboard in the evening I recognize at least half of them as players who play regularly on the server. Thats also the reason why it gets kinda saltier from random players in the evening. Most of the guys joining our server are not used to such a amount of high skilled players. I mean its at least 1 Mg squad on each side, S7, DEFR, VA just to say some of the names and thats by far not all of them. But I think thats not a bad thing. As Antoine said: you wont get any better against bad players πŸ˜›

Profile Photo

Sometimes I log on in the morning/daytime just to boost my self-esteem…. πŸ˜‰

I recommend watching some good bf players to see how they play and copy it to your own gameplay. Maybe also record yourself and watch it back.

I can recommend:

https://www.youtube.com/user/blackmesatech

https://www.youtube.com/user/ReIativity/ <—HUMAN AIMBOT

https://www.youtube.com/user/rivaLxfactor

Check this thread as well: https://www.monkey-gamers.com/forums/topic/tips-n-tricks-to-improve-in-bf4/

Profile Photo

Right, evening squad playing it is!
I agree that I won’t get better against worse players…

But doesn’t that mean others won’t get better playing against me??
Well of course they will. They get a duck shoot and their K-D-R improves!
LOL to myself
RADA

Profile Photo

**UPDATE**

So here I am, still here.
For those who are new ish, intimidated by LOD, Teamspeak, Mumble etc etc.
Don’t be!

Yesterday was my first LOD (Granted pre-season warmup). On-line gaming just changed gear. The organised gaming vs random peeps on servers is awesome. The community is patient and very helpful!
I set up and logged on to Teamspeak yesterday morning and logged onto the LOD server (Teamspeak) within minutes some guy?? Asked who I was told me that it’s fine to be new and that all was working explained menus timings, squads Push to talk etc and then BOOM LOD was live!

A super 2 hours of fun with good and also new players.
Any questions? ASK! ask me or ask the forums…………

2 cents over….

Profile Photo

Welcome Rada 76 to MG-s πŸ™‚
iwe been here for 3-4 months still not MG,you come yesterday and MG
WTF!!!
πŸ™‚
they all leave me when i join MG-s,i think its because they think i am one men army πŸ™‚

Profile Photo

Er Sorry if I confused you??

I applied to Join MG’s well over a year ago!
My first application fell through for several reasons and recruitment stopped! I NEVER let my MA tags go!
They then re-opened recruitment after several Months and I applied again! I got more involved in the community, played more as a team, spoke (intimidating at first) followed then lead!
I was accepted after approx 6-8 Months of running my MA tags and was accepted around 6 Months ago?

This thread was to express my AWE at the sheer skill of the regular MG’s having just become their ultimate NOOB MG member!
This was an update to that thread giving hope to others who may be intimidated by the multiple programs running concurrently to enter LOD…….(and conflicting hotkeys…)

Keep calm, Membership is not bought and on-line communities suffer from FADS (I wanna be an MG….. oohh shinny…… FIFA 2016…. and we never see them again!)
Keep running your MA tags, for me I never really changed when I got my MG tags (other than a smile) because I had in effect become an MG, just an MG with my MA tags….
Maybe the whole **UPDATE** thing was a mistake and led to people thinking I had just been accepted? Er sorry.

p.s it is natural for friends to stick together! I was dropped from teams/squads multiple times!!!! Oh lets take a random Friday, 5 full squads (MG’s S7’s) and the Solo warrior squad of me! Don’t bitch, Don’t moan… Run with them anyway…….. OK VOIP doesn’t work in a one man squad but… and here is the magic…. they realise you are following them and helping them out… you get noticed in time as the guy who runs with a squad not as the squad, next you know (after several weeks) I was force moved into an MG squad! SWEET!

Patience my friend! And stop the mild digs at the community you appear to want to join…….
Add your MA tags and enjoy the game! Don’t make the MG tags your goal…
If you try to learn the exam questions you will fail! If you learn and really understand the subject, you can answer all and any question the exam throws at you!

Profile Photo

dont get me wrong ,i was just kidding.
i know that MG tags dont come over night,but dont wanna have by my name tag if i am a friend or not, in a comunity or not,can i tell something or i will ashamed that aplication.
sorry

Profile Photo

I always remember you Rada for being that applicant with the most patience. In the beginning I remember you helping us seed the server in the morning and still have a positive attitude, despite having to apply 2 or was it 3 times to MG, because you were inactive.

Profile Photo

..for me I never really changed when I got my MG tags (other than a smile) because I had in effect become an MG, just an MG with my MA tags….<br>

You are the Yoda of MG πŸ˜€
Sometimes I feel like recruitment threads go on and on and on, but what you describe there is probably why. MA->MG isn’t supposed to be a huge turning point, it’ll happen when it’s a natural thing.

Other than that, we should probably try harder to stick with our MAs if we’re already squadded up with them, and seek them out if they are playing alone. It’s hard to give feedback on someone you haven’t played with.

Profile Photo

Some of us suck at the game –> me. Mainly because I play so seldom. But yeah some people played this game so much that they are pretty good. Not pro pro but good enough to make random pubbies salty!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.