Fail/Win/Random vids

Forums General Discussion Media Fail/Win/Random vids

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 607 total)

Reply To: Fail/Win/Random vids

What are you using to record Duke(or what encoder did you used)?
Video is so compressed and strangely oversharpened ;_;

PS: + for Hans Zimmer

What are you using to record Duke(or what encoder did you used)?<br>
Video is so compressed and strangely oversharpened ;_;

PS: + for Hans Zimmer

shadowplay and yes im trying to find best settings for rendering

here is another whit new settings

Profile Photo

@duke, I feel like your rendering bitrate is a bit low (can be seen as blurriness of the video), but I don’t know why it seems kind of pixelated or sharpened (like as if there was no AA and the resolution was 720p max)

PS. You spell word “with” wrong, triggers my autism every time :DD

@duke, I feel like your rendering bitrate is a bit low (can be seen as blurriness of the video), but I don’t know why it seems kind of pixelated or sharpened (like as if there was no AA and the resolution was 720p max)

PS. You spell word β€œwith” wrong, triggers my autism every time :DD

i use low/off settings in game but it is 1080p… never had problems whit fraps. i use vegas 13 to render, tried 7 different rendering settings. rendering bitrate is high 50 000 000 and average is 40 000 000 so its not bitrate issue. Might be that i over lapped clips to get that cool transition effect…

Profile Photo

@duke, what about the codec settings?

@duke, what about the codec settings?

have tried 7 times with different settings… but i use sony vegas pro 13, sony avc/mvc bit rate 25 000 000… main consept avc/aac max bms 50 000 000 average bms 40 000 000 frame rate 59…, fiel order none and so on. quality is the same…

Profile Photo

CanΒ΄t tell about the tech details, but I like the editing, the music and very much the gameplay. Love that ammo desperation moment on zavod with the two knifes at the end πŸ™‚

Profile Photo

Tube is doing some own decoding, and more popular channels are looking better, just business, nothing personal.
Like this : https://youtu.be/-NxAzWAM9Hc

Profile Photo

Haha, team kurwa nation spends a lot of time un-sticking vehicles πŸ˜›

Epic push mate. Amazing we survived that benzen..

Profile Photo

I love a good smoke push. You can run past so much ridiculous crap with just 3-6 smoke grenades. πŸ˜€

Yeah thanks Duke πŸ˜‰ And yes smoke is so useful especially on classic with no retarded 3d spotting! πŸ˜›

BTW @jurijpietrowicz when you got rekted by the train xD That was karma for using RPG on infi πŸ˜›

Profile Photo

Found some more MLG driving for you guys:

And this heroic rescue mission:

We’d camped B for a long time, waiting for the other team to cap something, including bringing a LAV up there. LAV had been stuck for 2-3 minutes already by the time the clip starts.

Profile Photo

Hell yeah! Invite S7 to quad race and prepare to be reeeeally busy trying to keep us on camera. We will everywhere but on the track, especially masters πŸ™‚

Profile Photo

Well, half of you will be off the track/map, half will be stuck for minutes on end πŸ˜›

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 607 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.