Fail/Win/Random vids

Forums General Discussion Media Fail/Win/Random vids

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 607 total)
Profile Photo

Reply To: Fail/Win/Random vids

burn baby burn 😀

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by Occa.
Profile Photo

I went through my T2 clips, here are two cools situations

Profile Photo

Safari’s “raging” until this happens :

One cool action, really sweet grabbing those sneaky bastards:

Profile Photo

So should I buy Overwatch?

Profile Photo

I would recommend you try the game first, unless you have plenty of spare money. I don’t know what all arcade modes there are but there’s really no pub game mode so it’s always competitive and unless you play with a stack chances are there are 5 idiots on your team.

If Blizzard doesn’t forbid it somehow I can borrow you my account if you want to try it.

The game is decent. Very fast paced and easy to learn. Competitive mode can be a pain in the a**, because of random dudes ruining your ladder climb (lost almost 400 points in a single day) but overall this game is much fun playing in a team. Teamplay is very key here. I bought it for 35 euros so its not that much of a money. I think this is a good investment than buying BF1 if someone is still deciding over his/her next FPS game.

agree with the glourious leader, only thing is ttf2 is faster paced.

Profile Photo

IT’s up to you Remi but be aware that:

You’ll rage in game because of stupid morons ruining your game and your Placement in the ladder.
Except competitive play, alone, the game has no real interest. quick play is quickly boring ALONE.
At some points you will chain 12-15 defeats but you can also chain victories
It’s the most teamplay oriented game I ever played in a diffenrent way that BF. personnal skills matter but you will never win a 5v1 unlike BF.
Nothing better than winning a long and hard game.

I really like the ranked system and it makes me rage a lot ( ask safari, he can tell how true this is). I’m addicted to the game.

Up to you rem, it would be nice to play with you

To go back to the topic, I uploaded some more games on my youtube, feel free to check for some more gameplay

Profile Photo

Another game with Safari and a friend, we were defending on Eishenwald. I really enjoyed how I deny the Bastion couple of time :p

A few clips from this new game mode in BF1 called “Standard Issue Rifles”. All classes has bolt action rifles with iron sights only. It’s tough but can be preatty fun.

Profile Photo

You said bolt-actions but I see lever-action on that video

More “Standard Issue Rifle” bf1 gameplay with Tiger. The 2 man army 😀 Just a lot of goofy clips.

Profile Photo

I also want to post a BF1 Video. Luckily I have still something laying around from the beta:

Desperate times call for desperate measures:

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 607 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.