Favourite squad members

Forums General Discussion General Chat Favourite squad members

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Firenow 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Profile Photo

Favourite squad members

Just a little thread just to write on who you enjoy playing with in a squad or even against you šŸ™‚
I know when I look at a scoreboard and I see regulars and MG I don’t immediately switch to play with them I think… yes I’m going to knife and kill him this round šŸ˜‰
I’ve been enjoying playing with Schnooody of late probably because he talks, communicates a lot in game and very laid back in the way he plays. He doesn’t scream shout just has a nice soothing tone to his voice(yes man crush) šŸ˜€ I love playing with anyone who can chat and have a laugh on the field
I’ve enjoyed playing with loads of good MG’s over the past 8 years, Jeff, Ollie, Paul, Alan, Lumi, Tiny, Brian, Bunny, Safari, Luc and Babs to name a fair few <3
x

Profile Photo

Reply To: Favourite squad members

Benzen ofc

#benzenmasterrace

I’m awesome. I love playing with me.
(hehehe in-your-endo)

Profile Photo

Iā€™m awesome. I love playing with me.<br>
(hehehe in-your-endo)

Wouldn’t have expected anything less Paul šŸ˜‰
x

I quite like playing with myself.

I quite like playing with myself.

Lol, I’m with anaesthetic šŸ˜€

Oh and Karl and the funny frenchman, you know who you are, Gyles.

Profile Photo

Haven’t played with you guys in a long while, but I always enjoyed playing with Karl, Remi, Frenchwarrior (which I’m forgetting his name right now, ffs), and Giorgos, aka Grindy, aka a little bitch.

Profile Photo

Me and Karl are like little love birds when we get to play together. Just watching that ass does funny things to me.

Profile Photo

Hahahaha yes we are šŸ˜›
x

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.