For Eagles Only = Application *ACCEPTED

Forums Recruitment Recruitment (OPEN) Accepted / Denied Applications For Eagles Only = Application *ACCEPTED

This topic contains 59 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  kuZhov 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 60 total)

Reply To: For Eagles Only = Application *ACCEPTED

Ready when you are πŸ˜‰

Ps.: Kurwa

Profile Photo

– Talkative β˜‘
– Sticks to SL β˜‘
– Follows orders β˜‘
– Knows the true meaning of kurwa β˜‘
– Doesn’t use muzzle break ☐
– Plenty of kills on M16A4 ☐
– Doesn’t die all the time β˜‘

Try filling those two missing boxes and it’s Kurwa/10 from me.
Oh, and also, download Mumble if you don’t have it and try finding public serwer Nyanowa PrzystaΕ„ on french list, true Kurwa Squad uses Mumble when shooting stuff in BF4. And it’s the only way to hear the cow speak.

It was certainly cool to play with you, kuhzov.

Why didn’t you mention my 4xkill in 2 seconds with AEK971 ?? πŸ˜‰

Looking forward to more games with you !

@kuzhov LOL I LOVE YOUR LIST xD

BTW, Tylko is a really nice team player. He sticks to the SL like no other! Also he doesn’t mind running around in circles capping flags doing the boring work to win πŸ˜€ Also a decent shot and you’re also using voip which just makes the squad experience that much better.

Although when giving call-outs remember to give a direction like east, west, left, right ect. It really does help with spotting out the enemy (sometimes at least :P)

See you later on the server πŸ˜‰

Profile Photo

@kuzhov LOL I LOVE YOUR LIST xD

We should make our checklist for applicants, with stuff like enough M16A4 kills, ability to go crazy, or Kurwa pronunciation.

Profile Photo

Good player, good SL, talkative and very encouraging on VOIP. Perhaps a little too flag-happy when sticking to one flag and defending can be more effective, but other than that no complaints.

Played with you yesterday for the first time under MA tags and I wasn’t that happy with your behaviour as a squadmember to be honest. You took vehicles without asking the SL, wandered off sometimes,…

But reading the other comments here on your application, it seems like yesterday was maybe just not your day? :p

But I would really appreciate some forum activity. If there is no thread for a topic you’re interested in, just open up a new one :p

Well Gonzo to be honest i still make mistakes as I am still learning the game. You might be talking about this game on rogue transmission where i started flying the heli for the lolz but it was when the enemy had only one point taken.. If you are saying that i wandered off well you are probably right I will try better next time )

In defense I must say that I get a ton of points from healing reviving etc. even with worse k/d ratio than others I still keep up with the points. I can do teamplay <3

Next time if you feel i fuckup just tell me on voip so I know whatsup πŸ˜‰

I also posted something on Starcraft II subforum and give my three cents on recruitment )

See you on the field <3

Wow, surprised I missed this, next time I see you I’ll make some notes on your performance, but thus far I enjoy playing with him and the only real complaint is I can’t pronounce his in game name…

However, guys, he has access to lots of hawt gurls…
I think that’s an instant accept isn’t it?

Party time at TylkoDlaOrlow’s house!!!! (Potential new location for monkey meet?)

Profile Photo

only real complaint is I can’t pronounce his in game name…

That’s because you all are trying to say For Eagles Only in Polish.

I have managed to change my in game name )

Meet the one and only : SUPERSONIC EAGLES

When I initially setup the account i didn’t know that bf4 is a squad oriented game xd
I only knew you can blow up tanks and stuff ^^

So guys I’ve got a question. Within over five weeks of having splendid time playing with you, I’ve blew up tons of tanks healed and revived lots of teammates and was generally a proper soldier…

I have played many games with you and was very rarely behind in points. There are 2 full pages of comments praising me, and only gonzo criticized one of my games. Also there was a suggestion to change my in game name so I did that.

I think the time has come to ask you for a verdict. Am I good enough to have an honour of joining MG ?

Best,
Supersonic Eagles

Profile Photo

Patience young padawan, good things come to those who wait. MG’s are like a finely matured wine, they only get better with time.

Just going back to the application time for the last 7 successful applications:

Peanut – 6 weeks
Me – 7 weeks
Sam – 4 weeks
Toben – 8 weeks
Damon – 10 weeks
Jurij – 8 weeks
Crit – 5 weeks

Average is 6-8 weeks, no rush πŸ™‚

Profile Photo

Damon was maybe 2 months x2 :'(

Profile Photo

Patience young padawan, good things come to those who wait. MG’s are like a finely matured wine, they only get better with time.
<br>

Crit – 5 weeks

And damn did that 5 weeks feel like forever! πŸ˜€

I feel your pain Eagles…but like the Qrby said….patience πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 60 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.