Forced to join by Chilli *ACCEPTED*

Forums Recruitment Recruitment (OPEN) Accepted / Denied Applications Forced to join by Chilli *ACCEPTED*

This topic contains 23 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Markus (aBraXuS) 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
Profile Photo

Forced to join by Chilli *ACCEPTED*

Ello! Names Pinking, but probably JcPinking on games like squad and Battlefield. Anyway, i have been hanging around the MG Guys since forever ago (Maybe a year or so) And played alot on the old BF server, so safe to say you all has probably killed me many, many times. Squad player( Not the game) at heart and loves a good team Communication. And ill add to the total Nordic population, take that as a win or not (Remi)

Long story short: Love the MG guys and Think they are Amazing guys, both in game and outside of the game.

Quick about me: Studying 3D Graphics based in Stockholm, Finnish-swedish immigrant, can be very all over the Place wich means that i might not be coherent but try to stay during Squad Leader roles. I guess Autism plays into that? So have in mind that im actually quite bad at games normally and can get easily putt of whilst playing. But dont be easy on me, id rather someone tell me what i did wrong than just shun me for doing it wrong.

• This topic was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by  Pinking. Reason: #Caspertoldmetodoit
  • This topic was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  Gonzolinus.
Profile Photo

Reply To: Forced to join by Chilli *ACCEPTED*

You have been part of the Discord furniture for as long as I can remember. Good of you for making that step forward (or backward probably).

Profile Photo

Great to see an application of all things in this otherwhise dead-ish place! TBH I don’t think I played with you a lot which I will change with this application. Just join me when I’m lonely in the R6 channel ;_; (you play it right?).

Otherwhise you’ve been active on discord which is, of course, a plus except try not to start a conversation without any context in the future 😉 .

See ya on some sort of battlefield recruit!

Profile Photo

a YES from me! Even he was forced by Chilli to do this application 😉

Its not the first time i forced somebody to do a application.

Fact, your mornings are better when being an [MG], and from what i have seen so far you’re perfect mg material. Active on discord, Likes to fuzz around with other mg’s and nice to play with. Try joining up with the LOD MG squad to get some nice feedback for your application (at the end of the rounds when people are leaving the game, ask if they can leave feedback on the forums and use the MA tag).

Cheers and good luck with the application (forced by me).

Chilli out.

Profile Photo

well , happ to see a new application, we need some new blood…..some are invisible on website or games since 3 years…. i am not the perfect example on discord but i am alwas in to pla a star wars battlefront 1, bf1 or bf4, i know you , dont remember your voice. Anway if m padawans said you are on discord , i believe them, but i wont make the same mistakes i did, in choosing some wrong MG members in the past ( not tazlking about the band of foolish ou talk on discord….
try to be active on website like me ( joke) on discord like me ( joke) and in game , like me (not a joke) and everithng would be ok.

I think you can wear our tag [MA].

see you later dude

Profile Photo

Hey, thought I’d drop a short reply. We played squad yesterday. I appreciate the initiative of taking the SL role, but I understand that Squad SL’ing is quite something different. But Mike lead us through the rest of the round quite well.
Other than that, there is always some free room in my friday LoD squad(s), if you want to play with us some more.

Profile Photo

First of all: Good luck with your application

Just like Casper, I haven´t played a lot with you so far, however as soon as possible I´ll try to change it (like Toben has already mentioned you could join a MG squad during the LoD event if you are up for it)

in addition, I agree with Toben: I take my hat off to you for squadleading and aferwards for playing the medic role (in my opinion the best position in this game) however I think I need to apologize to you two (Pinking & Toben) for the awful leading on my part,I think toben misspelt “quite bad” 😉

Finally, I’m really pleased with your activity on discord

Profile Photo

allo ? pinking?

Welcome! looking forward to playing some games with you. Pls don’t let your let Chili be your first impressions of MGs.

Chili stop forcing ppl to do this or that, you will end up in jail.

: )

Had to honor to play a few games of trash with pinking last night (ow), talks all the time (so overall communication is very good) and plays tactically during the game (so overall communication is very good). In my opinion pink is the kind of guy that will cover you ass in games like squad, always friendly and he is always looking out for you, definitely monkey material.

good luck with the application.

Profile Photo

Had some good rounds of CS with you today. Agree with Chilli.
Thumbs up from me!

Profile Photo

Still not played a full game with you, but I’ll give you some points for de-hamming the shotgun, that has to count for something.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.