Forced to join by Chilli *ACCEPTED*

Forums Recruitment Recruitment (OPEN) Accepted / Denied Applications Forced to join by Chilli *ACCEPTED*

This topic contains 29 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Pinking 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
Profile Photo

Reply To: Forced to join by Chilli *ACCEPTED*

Feels like a good fit!

Profile Photo

just played 2 rounds bf4 with Pinking and Taom and its a yes from me, did well as SL, very talkative, also on discord!

Profile Photo

LoD Impressions: SL’s favourite medic, kept me alive loads of times.
I’m running out of thumbs to point upwards.

Profile Photo

Good work, I think you have played with all active MG’s in every game πŸ˜›
Played a couple of rounds of @CSGO, funny dude, seems like MG material.
Thumb’s up from me! =)

You’re accepted!

Welcome to the tree, grab some bananas.

Profile Photo

Welcome my swedish friend =)

Profile Photo

Welcome!!

Profile Photo

Welcome!!

Profile Photo

Now im ashamed, ofcourse, and i respect the Admins decision, i will not contest it. I will however apologize, and inform that ive removed MG wherever ive had it written.

But also: I get my ban. completly understand it. But what i dont understand is how other people go unpunished? Saying the N-word. I find it funny.

Alas, it was a year. I wish you all well in the future.

Profile Photo

well, sad to read this! I hoped you would be able to control your emotions better. But it’s also a questions of life experience, when you grow older, you calm down… a bit πŸ˜‰
Don’t be harsh to yourself now, see it as a chance to improve yourself!
I dont’t know why others should be unpunished… I’m not that deep in this topic, I’m just a little member fart πŸ™‚

Profile Photo

I would also want to extend an arm, and ask not to accept it, but consider it. I would gladly stay friends with the MG community, as i work on becoming a better person. I hope you will accept this offer (An no i still understand the ban.)
Im sorry for all ive wronged, and im sorry for my behaviour. this is all.

//Eli

Dear Pinking. We, the MG, expect our members to behave in mature way, in games and in discord. We banter allot in game to each other, perhaps get bit heated but never get angry and offensive. Never forget to respect your fellow Monkey. That said, we will discus and consider this matter furthermore.

Hey Pinking,

I’m sorry, but we won’t lift the ban on the discord. You had a last chance and you continued with a non-acceptable behaviour.

But what i dont understand is how other people go unpunished? Saying the N-word. I find it funny.

When we talked I offered you to feel free to tell me or any other admin if you think a fellow MG is misbehaving, but, as far as I know, you never approached one of us.

I wish you all the best,
Helene

Profile Photo

Hey Pinking,

I’m sorry, but we won’t lift the ban on the discord. You had a last chance and you continued with a non-acceptable behaviour.

But what i dont understand is how other people go unpunished? Saying the N-word. I find it funny.

When we talked I offered you to feel free to tell me or any other admin if you think a fellow MG is misbehaving, but, as far as I know, you never approached one of us.

I wish you all the best,<br>
Helene

Now, Helene, i want you to re-read my previous post, i never asked for the ban for the discord to be lifted. Just wanna make suyre you have a reading comprehension.

xoxo, Pin (This is my last post ya yeet bye)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.