Game of Thrones

Forums General Discussion Movies and TV Game of Thrones

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
Profile Photo

Game of Thrones

anoyne watched that?is it good? 😀

Reply To: Game of Thrones

best way to watch it is to wait until the complete season has aired so you can watch it as whole.

and yes its fun to watch because it is not as predictable as all the other shit around. However i feel the new season (S3) is eaker as the ones before. Dont know if the reason is me reading all the books between S2 and S3 or its the sreies itself. Nevertheless its still worth watching.

Profile Photo

best way to watch it is to wait until the complete season has aired so you can watch it as whole.

You just have to really try to avoid spoilers.

OMG SNAPE DIES

It’s true for most series that they’re more fun to watch when you can watch at least couple episodes in a row. I think my personal best is ~14 episodes of 24 in a row. :/

Profile Photo

Brace yourselves, season 4 is upon us.

First episode was good as usual. Should be an interesting season. I haven’t read the books so please no book related spoilers. ^^

Just about to watch it Linc. Going to be epic!

Profile Photo

This years should be more interesting from the off. Seasons one and two were complete adaptations of the first two books, whereas the third book, A Storm of Swords, was far too big for a single season. So season four starts halfway through book three.
Plenty of twists to come which I won’t spoil here.

Profile Photo

Got ♥♥♥
Does anybody know the german release date? I’m not sure to undersatnd everything in english..:(

BTW:
I hope Tyrion never dies…plaese let him never die.

I wont give too much away but the 1st episode of season 4 was as good as the others. The bit where he does that thing with his sword and kills the other bloke and then kills that other fella with the sword but the then the other bloke in armour kills the 1st bloke with the second blokes helmet. Then Vin Diesel drives over him with a mustang just as the undertaker tombstones him whist Jason Bourne is kicking Rocky and Rambo’s ass with an X-wing fighter!

OK, might of got a bit carried away there but still. It’s pretty good.

Best way is to suddenly find the time to start watching it after season 5 has finished! 5 seasons watched in 2 months, bliss, but wtf, Jon Snow? waaaahh!

Profile Photo

Anyone know when all of the season 6 episodes are out so I can go and watch them all at once? 😀

Profile Photo

I think it’s currently at episode 9 or so.

Profile Photo

Yep ep.9 is out tonight

Profile Photo

@samzlx Good luck avoiding the spoilers 😉

Profile Photo

@xc4sper21, Yeah they never make it easy but I think I’ve managed 😀

Profile Photo

Don’t watch this Sam 😀

You can watch this one 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.