greetings

Forums General Discussion Say Hello! greetings

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Qrbrrbl 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

greetings

hi there

been playing BF4 for +/-3 weeks now, a lot of that time spent on your server playing as Msquar3. odd name, i guess “m²” was just the first thing that caught my eye from the papers cluttering my desk when i created the profile. the handle being quite the tongue twister i decided to change it to “johnny bravo” to make things a bit easier (and reflect my gameplay somehow?). I haven’t played in a VERY long time (DC anyone?) and – yeah – it shows.
anyway… very glad i found your server, really appreciate the squad play going on at times and look forward to some more cool games. JB out.

Reply To: greetings

Hey there,

glad you are enjoying playing BF on our server. Feel free to join any MG squad or ask for room when they are full as we might kick players from the squad who are not following.
I can still remember Desert Combat, had lots of fun with it!

Cya on the battlefield

Profile Photo

Welcome to the forums 🙂

As far as I can recall, you’re one of the “randoms” that I enjoyed having in my squad. Glad to hear you’ll likely be sticking around.

Profile Photo

Oh wow, DC, twirling a littlebird around over a flag to take it without ever hovering. Fond memories 😀

Welcome to the forums!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.