GTA V on PC

Forums Games Other Games GTA V on PC

This topic contains 16 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Daveygravy 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
Profile Photo

Reply To: GTA V on PC

Anyone get this game then? I did and it was worth it 😀

Profile Photo

Brian, Mccolish and myself have it too ^^

My username is FuriousFoy on R* if you want to add me.

Profile Photo

ALready something like 20 hours spent on it, very good game so far

Profile Photo

Yep, got it too. Lauri455 on Social Club.

Basically just started. I have maybe 2-3 hrs on record, not too much time to play. Friggin afternoon shift :S

Have it as well, but on PS4 though. Can I still connect with you guys or not? I have plenty of cash to share with you guys!!!
None of my friends have PS4, so its boring play alone.

Profile Photo

I would be surprised if there was some kind of cross platform stuff going on.

Profile Photo

You can transfer your PSN GTA online character with cash and vehicles over to PC but you’d need to buy the game yet again.

It is a hell of lot of fun but the matchmaking and lobby system is a pain. Hopefully it sees some patches but I’m doubtful of R*s post release support. I hear that the best, most stable way to play is with either friends or invite only sessions.

Profile Photo

Agreed, i’m rarely disconnected from Invite-Only sessions but have lost connection to really full servers before.
And yeah, the thing letting the game down massively is the lobby and online menu functions.
Sick of leaving a mission with friends only to end up in different servers and then having to go through the long loading/reconnect again and again!
Apart from that, it’s an amazing game.

Profile Photo

Forwarding the following ports helps;

TCP Ports: 80, 443
UDP Ports: 6672, 61455, 61457, 61456, and 61458

Well, just bought the PC version. Cant missed the fun with you guys during some heist 😀

PS: got the Disc Version, but the discs have some problems, so need to download it digitally, may take while.
Add me on Steam

Dont have GTA on Steam i realise. Social Club: SafariJoee
Have an apartment and 1 mil cash. Lets do some heist!!!

Just bought this yesterday, can we get some Rockstar usernames posted please. Mine is Exo.UK

Profile Photo

Dont even try to speak to mbe through the social club. I just cant read message on it

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.