Guidelines – Balancing the BF4 server

Forums Games Battlefield 4 Guidelines – Balancing the BF4 server

This topic contains 19 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  mievec 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

Reply To: Guidelines – Balancing the BF4 server

meybe I used hard words, sorry for that, and like I said, I am still newbie in this game, must learn a lot.

Profile Photo

To Grinc:

Well for my part, when i’m with Schnooody, we have almost everytime new guys in our squad. Most of us are spreading as much as we can. Yesterday on few games, Fullback was leading 2-3 non mg’s players. No room available for me so I have been playing with one regular buddy and 2 new guys. Of course I understand your concern but don’t hesitate to ask to join our squad or at least create a new one and ask some of us to join you. We cannot check all squads all the time. So if you do not communicate with us, it’s impossible for us to know that you want to play with a teamplay squad.

Profile Photo

i like those battle reports where is my nik,whitout me there is no wining :p

No for real I had some bad games on the server lately, where the teams, as you said, were really unbalanced and the ticket difference was too high. As you can see on my match history, I was always on the winning side. The only thing you can really do is, to make the change you whish everybody else would make. Pull back from the flags! Get back to the deployment if necessary and let them have some ground. 1 good player who does not fight against the enemy team can sometimes make the difference. And if you point it out to the other MG’s most of them will follow (some will even shoot rockets into the enemy base which I am still mad about).

Just a little reminder. Seems some guys forgot about it.

Profile Photo

im pretty much always squadlead, i often leave atleast one flag if the other team is beeing runed over, seems like my squadmembers allways accept it aswell. hats off to you all.

I dont really understand the balance thing on the server, me and benzen played some this morning, and it was redicilous overrunning, we tryed to let them have flags but still didnt work out for them… this happend 2 or 3(?) maps in a row…

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.