Hannibal

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Crushing Caspar 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Profile Photo

Hannibal

Best TV series I’ve watched this year.

The acting is superb, Mads Mikkelson is really good as Lecter, even Lawrence Fishburn puts in a good performance. It’s a bit of a slow burner but after ep3 the storyline really hots up.

Compare it to the worst series this year… The Following, god that was bad.

Profile Photo

Reply To: Hannibal

Looks interesting. I guess I have to check it out now.

Profile Photo

After watching three episodes I can highly recommend this series to everyone. This is way better than Revolution.

Watched it in one go and stoned out of my mind, quite the experience i might add 😀

Cant wait for the 2nd season.

Profile Photo

Watched season 1 and 2 passed 3 weeks. Exciting show. HTE, actually found first season of The Following alright, the 2nd was shit though.

Back to Hannibal -> The season 2 ending left me baffled…but won’t say any spoilers, hehe

The End of season 2 making me speechless. I really like how good Mads Mikkelson fits the role of Hannibal Lector.

Profile Photo

Looks like Season 3 will be the last season. NBC cancelled the show.

Also season 3 is even more artistic, need some patience for it. I’ve gone away from it after episode 6, since I’m busy watching The Wire.

Profile Photo

I was actually surprised to see season 3 being made. I haven’t watched it yet but after the season 2 finale I was sure the series was over.

but after the season 2 finale I was sure the series was over.

Me too, but maybe they will surprise us. 😯

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.