Happy Squadplay videos!

Forums General Discussion Media Happy Squadplay videos!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
Profile Photo

Happy Squadplay videos!

Have a nice weekend!

Profile Photo

Reply To: Happy Lockers!

Here is a new video from a round on Zavod (again, again). Was a good mixed up squad. Two of them I’ve never played with – one guy even used VOIP and was a good medic.

Profile Photo

Reply To: Happy Squadplay videos!

Here is a new one on Paracel with Anesthetic_UK and Mccollish + 1-2 players. SOFLAM squad!

Profile Photo

Very good game indeed ! the second one on our server, was even better. SO FLAM squad, can just win a round by itself.

Profile Photo

New video with Taom squadleading on Rogue. Good organized squadplay!

Profile Photo

I would recommend you make sure the flag is clear before moving forward. Especially if there are no team mates on the flag. There was couple times where we would run to flag to capture, then moveon to next one immediately and the flag we just captured would start to go down again by the enemy. Then it just feels like a bit pointless cap’n’run gameplay.

We were also in the game on the other side :).

Nice gameplay Remi, but there’s 1 thing i’m wondering. Do you have auto jump on or is your screen shacking every 2 sec. 😉

Profile Photo

It is a extreme stupid habit from playing too much BF3 metro-grind, where you could jump while running to get extra speed boost. Now it is just a fucked up placebo effect for me. I really try to nudge it down, but it is hard as you can see. 🙁

/kick Remiflop bunnyhopping idiot

Profile Photo

and you’re reloading all the time ! But venry nice game indeed ! even from MG on the other side!

Nice play 🙂 our team got stomped, there were very few coherent squads in it unfortunately

Profile Photo

Here is some new random scenes from our server. Gotta love Shadowplay, when something fun/weird/amazing happens just press “save”.

Timm (Anaestistic) – “There is only one thing better than a sniper and that’s a flat sniper!”

Last man in squad is a moron!

lol at the “fag” comment from that sniper.

The quality of Shadowplay is really good, I’ve been using the AMD one (Raptr) and it sucks

Profile Photo

Another round of Zavod w. 4 regulars and two bullshit knifes from Duke and Brian.

Profile Photo

The Skill cannon is real 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.